Chapter 10: not a cat!

Feeling warm breath against my left cheek I mentally thing,

'Ohh god! I left my window open again, the cat must have got in'

"Get out cat, I don't have time-"

But to my surprise, when I opened my eyes groggily and looked up across from me it certainly wasn't a cat!

Staring back at me was the most gorgeous set of grey eyes I have ever layer eyes on. From the way this guys mouth tilting up in one corner into a smirk means he finds this situation amusing.

Staring at him shamelessly I stare with wide and slightly fearful eyes.

Just as I'm freaking out the memory's come flooded back from before and instantly I'm alarmed but calm at the same time if that makes sense.

Damien..

Mate...

School..

Leo...

Mate...

Mate..

Holy moly roly!! I have a mate...and he's..he's, omg he's gorgeous!

Reaching over Damien senses my unsteadiness and pushed a stray piece of hair away from my face. Looking at me in the eyes softly Damien just lays there and stares at me.

"Don't be scared rose..I won't hurt you" Damien says gently.

Sighing I nod my head and sit up. Following in suit Damien grabs my hand without question and holds it gently in his large one stroking the inside of my palm softly. Sucking in a breath I let out a shaky breath and feel my shoulders relax at the touch of my mate.

"So tell me beautiful, how are this morning" Damien asks me sweetly.

Mentally shuttering at the husky morning voice of my mate I nod my head looking down. Feeling my cheeks blush at the mention of him calling me beautiful.

"I'm ok" I murmur.

Lifting my chin up gently he looks me square in the eyes and smiles gently at me.

"That's good. Now I'm assuming you didn't bring any change of clothes for school when I got you yesterday, am I right?" Damien asks me

Ohh shit that's right! School.

Shaking my head I look at him this time, mesmerised by his grey orbs.

"Ok, well I figured much" Damien smiles, "how about I drive you to your house and grab some things? Sounds alright sweetheart" Damien asks me softly.

Relaxing fully with his calm and sweet voice I speak up.

"That would be good, thank you Damien" I smile lightly at him.

Smiling brightly at my full response without fear, he gets off the bed and walks over to his closet.

Staring shamelessly at his bare back I watch mesmerised as every muscle flexes as he moves.

"I'll just get changed quickly and then we can go" Damien says over his back.

Without focusing on his words I nod my head like a lost puppy as I'm stalking his every move.

Seconds later Damien walks back out with a plain grey shirt matched with a pair of black jeans and smiles at me.

"You know it's very rude to stare sweetheart, especially since we just met" Damien smirks at me.

Looking down embarrassed I hide my red cheeks.

"Sorry" I mumble embarrassed.

Chuckling Damien walks over to me and squats in front of me, lifting my chin up to look him in the eyes.