Chapter 19: Who dares to awake me!

As I feel my body being lifted and carried, I lift my head up slightly as my eyes slowly start to open but only briefly, just enough to see Jason with his eyes straight ahead.

As i feel reassurance settle in that I know it's him and not a stranger holding me, I rest my head back down and let myself fall back into complete and utter darkness as I forget about things.

_____________

A few hours later....

"Rose...Rosie.."

Feeling someone shake me gently I groan in annoyance as I'm being awoken from a good dream.

Well a very good infact, because it was of one that included me and Damien reuniting.

Hmm it's was a good dream...well until now I guess.

"Leave me alone!" I croak out tiredly as I stuff my head under my pillow.

"Wake up Rosie.." The person grunts out.

As I try and summon my dream back, my blanket is ripped off me and then my pillow all in one fast moment.

Feeling my pulse rush I jump up and glare at the person responsible.

"What the eff Alexa!" I growl at her angrily.

Easing a brow in amusement, Alexa rests her hand on her hip as she smirks at me.

"Ohh come on Rosie, just say 'f*ck' "Alexa rolls her eyes playfully.

Hugging in annoyance I slump in my spot and wipe at my tired eyes.

"I was dreaming of something really good...and you ruined it" I murmur getting less annoyed.

Hearing her chuckle, I feel her take a seat on my bed near me.

Opening my eyes with a clear view now I see a playful glint in her eyes.

"What kind of dream?...one with puppies and kittens or a naughty one?" She grins at me.

Scrunching my brows together I grab my other pillow next to me and sack her across the head with it.

"It wasn't any of them, especially not the second one you sicko" I roll my eyes getting up from my bed and walking to the bathroom.

"Just checking.." I hear Alexa call out.

As I pick up my hair brush through my bird nest I then proceed on with brushing away my morning breath.

As I stop midway brushing through my teeth I see Alexa appear at the entrance of my bathroom door with a smirk on her face.

And that's when it hits me.

"It's not even morning is it?" I look at Alexa as she chuckles.

Stopping mid brush I walk back out to my room and see the darkness surrounding my room besides the bedside lamp that's on.

Turning back around and walking into the bathroom, the first thing I do is walk past Alexa and hit her on the arm.

"Your a monster. I have no idea how Arabella and Jason put up with you" I murmur annoyed.