Chapter 15: I know its not right..

(5 hours earlier)

"It still doesn't feel right Rosie.." Jason whispers with a sigh,

I'm currently Circling the room Alexa and Jason gave me years ago on their territory. Sighing as well I stop And lean against the wall with a frown.

You don't think I know that...

"Just...*sigh* please Jas..you know I wouldn't do it if it wasn't important to me" I say closing my eyes willing the tears away.

Hearing a moment of silence I hear the phone being moved aground before Alexa's voice is heard.

"Breath baby.." Alexa says calmingly.

Taking a deep breath and sort of calming myself, this signals her to proceed.

"Okay, I know your worried and all but don't be...your doing the right thing by you rose" she says, "and don't stress out, especially from an idiot who claims to be my mate" she says, her irritation directed towards Jason obviously.

Before she could continue I hear Jason in the background.

"I wasn't an idiot last night..." Jason mumbles childlike.

Ignoring his comment, I hear a loud slapping noise before loud footsteps walking away from a whinny Jason.

"Listen Rosie. You already know what's going on here, it doesn't take a genius to know, and honestly..it could be better..." Alexa sighs tiredly.

"I'm really sorry Alexa..." I frown with a course of guilt rolling through my body.

Slumping down to the floor I pull my knees up to my chest and lean my head on my knee with the phone pressed against my ear. Swallowing back the sobs, I will myself not to cry.

"No" Alexa says sternly, "no, it's not your fault. Don't apologise for something that's for you...this is for you and even if you don't see it, it's for your family, me, Ria the guys, and Damien as well" Alexa tells me, "you've been strong for too long baby, this is your time..your break to bring yourself back to us..back to me" Alexa says her voice cracking at the end.

"I love you my baby, don't forget that. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon and we'll hang out" Alexa says lightening up the mood, "but until then, get some rest and sleep your day away until you can't move from laziness"

Smiling weakly I nod my head with a stray tear falling out of its place.

"I will.." I whisper, "but before you go...tell me what's going on there?" I ask, "is the guys alright?"

Hearing a moment of silence from Alexa I take that as my answer.

"Well they think you've been taken which I'd have to admit is really hard not to laugh at, so I have to drag myself out of the room when they start talking" Alexa says with humour, "but They'll understand in the end" Alexa says changing her tone from playfulness to serious,

I really wish I could laugh at Alexa's jokes right now but I can't..

With regret and sadness overwhelming me I Hesitantly ask the next question that has been bugging me,

"And Damien?..." I say closing my eyes,

Please be not that bad...

"Well...he's the worst of all" Alexa Sighs.

Stretching the back of my neck I close my eyes with tears streaming down my face rapidly.

Putting a hand softly to my mouth I put the phone on mute while Alexa keeps on going on about Damien freaking out, crying, trashing the house. Along with the guys of course...