Chapter 4: road trip!

"Can we stop now" I muster breathing hard.

We've been training for three hours straight and to say I was tired would be and understatement! I swear Michael has been trying to kill us all these past hours, it's never ending. 1k jog, a quick spar, 100s of sets of push ups, sit ups squats, you name it and then the asshole makes us repeat it again!

"N. O. P. E." Michael says spelling it out loud and clear.

We were all sparring with each other when I looked at Michael and my partner Linda clocked me right in the jaw. Stumbling back I grab my jaw and close my eyes. God I swear I just had to get Paired this time with one of the stronger warriors in my year level! She's Nice and all but hell..she can pack a punch!

"Omg, I'm so sorry rose, are you ok,I didn't mean...." Linda comes over to me and rambles on.

Good thing I actually like Linda, she's one of the kids that didn't pick on me growing up. Me and her have never been friends and I honestly don't know why, I guess I've always been to attached at my brothers hips that I don't really have any friends.

"It's alright" I say standing back up and rubbing my jaw.

Looking at her worried eyes I smile at her and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Calm down, it's just a hit, i won't die haha" I say reassuringly.

Smiling weakly at me Linda hugs me.

"I'm still sorry rose" Linda whispers pulling away.

"Ahah I know. You pack a good punch there Linda" I grin at her.

Laughing Linda picks up her water bottle and drinks up. Since Michael promised us this would be our last thing of the day I pick up my stuff and walk towards the pack house. Flexing my jaw I cringe slightly at the ache. Dam that girls good! I need her text each me some pointers.

Walking past the kitchen I ignore some stares from my family and climb the stairs. Pushing open my door I head straight into the bathroom and shower.

Stripping out of my sweaty training clothes, I Step Into the shower and let the hot water Pour over my aching body. Moving my jaw under the water I sigh as the hot water hits my most probably now bruised jaw. Washing over my body and hair I step out 15 mins later and wrap my towel around my body.

Walking to my closet I throw on my undergarments and go for my loose grey knitted sweater and my short Pyjama pants with little owls printed on them. Throwing my hair up in a bun I go straight for my bed and decide to knock off early.

Ehh, dinner food can wait, I though before drifting off into a pleasant sleep.

-------------------------------

"Wake her up"

"No you do it"

I'm laying in bed asleep when i hear hushed voices, deciding to keep my eyes closed I fake being asleep and listen.

"Come on, I don't have all day Adrianna" I hear a voice that sounds just like Alexa.

Jumping up at the name Adrianna I look at the pair sitting on my bed next to me and jump into Rias arms. Laughing Ria engulfs me in a bear hug, rolling around on the bed in a hug Alexa decides to join in and jump on us laughing.

"Hahah, hey pumpkin" Ria says kissing my cheek.

Smiling at her I hug her tightly.

"I missed you so much" I say muffled into her chest.

Laughing Ria pulls away and we all sit cross legged on my bed. Smiling at them Alexa speaks up.

"Hey you weren't that excited when you saw me yesterday!" Alexa whines pouting.

Shaking my head I hold both of their hands.

"Of course I did, miss you both" I smile.

"Ok, so we came in here to tell you something!" Ria squeals happily.

"don't tell me you brought Anna as well" I say smiling even brighter at the thought of my other sister.

"Unfortunately no, but it's even better!" Alexa says grinning.

Frowning I look at them curiously.

"Well, you know how your due to find your mate soon?" Ria says grinning.

Sighing I lay back down, oh god I know where this is leading to!

"Hey stop mopping miss, it's actually really fun" Ria says poking me.

"Anyways, starting from tomorrow me and Ria are taking you on a little..trip" Alexa says.

Groaning I shake my head. Sitting up I look at them

"Guys, how many times do I have to say this. I. Do. Not. Want. A. Mate" I sigh at them.

Pinching my cheeks Ria and Alexa take my no for an answer.

"Too bad we're going" Ria squeals jumping up from the bed.

Argh, think of an excuse...

"I have to ask dad, and you know him-"

"Already done that" Ria says in a sing song voice.

Ok,come on another one.

"Ohh that's right, I have school." I say flicking my head.

Alexa sits up and grins at me.

"It's school holidays sweatpants"

Ok, that's fine..

"I have to-"

"Nope, everything's sorted. You can't back out, so get packing, it's me, you, Alexa and a road trip baby!" Ria says pulling Alexa up and towards the door.

Frowning I kick the sheets like a four year old.

Arghh! Why must they be so annoying to find me my mate! Honestly it's not that I don't want one, it's more along the line of they wouldn't won't me...I'm just trying to save myself the heartache in the end honestly...nobody wants a broken little wolf as a mate.. Nobody.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys, hope youse liked this chapter
Vote, comment, and follow me!!

Bye guys😎✌️😘