Chapter 12: flashback

(Flashback)

"No, no, no, no!" I croak out as a the whip stops, "please do..don't" I plead sobbing hysterically.

Hearing chuckles I open my eyes to see my torment and his friends looking at me with amused, evil smiles.

"Ohh Rosie" the blonde guy walks up and tilts his head at me with a smirk, "you don't get it deary...were not gonna stop. Never.." He whispers into my ear scarily,

Grabbing my chin her makes me look into his cold black eyes, before roughly pushing my chin away and walking back while the guy with the whip steps forward again.

Flinching another scream courses up out of my mouth as the whips come down on my back for most probably the hundredth time this hour...but who's counting right.

Grunting through the pain I force my mouth closed and welcome the pain as the hits are constant and fast. But there's no use..Even after three months, I'm not use to it.

With my lip wobbling I hear as the laughs get faint and soon I'm left in the room chained up from the ground being hit and hit and hit...and hit.

"You useless mut!" He yells at me as I scream a cry of pain.

"Your a slut!" He yells cracking it harder on my back this time, "bitch", "skank", "trash", "tramp"

"A whore" he continues doing this until he runs out of words to call me.

Sobbing silently I slump done on the floor and look up weary to see the guy throw the whip over his back before, my vision of sight goes black and all I can see is darkness and all I can feel is pain.

(End of flashback)

Sobbing hard, I let out a cry of heartache as I clutch my chest and roll on the floor and into a ball, curling my body into a small ball i don't recall when my bedroom door bursting open before two strong pair of arms encircles my waist and legs and lifts me up of the ground.

Still sobbing my pain away I don't even look up to already know how's come to my aid.

My mate...

"Shhhh...it's okay, it's okay baby" Damien coos gently in my ears as he slightly rocks our bodies.

Not pulling away like I thought I would, I embrace it...grabbing a hold of his shirt I feel him lie us down on my soft bed before pulling my shoes off and his in the process and snuggling me up into his chest before throwing the blankets over us.

Snuggling into his arms we stay like that until my sobs start to slow down and my breathing starts to settle.

What feels like hours later, I'm still wrapped up in Damien's arms comfortably pushed close to his chest.

Resting his chin on my head I look up at the ceiling with tired, sore eyes.

Without any of us a saying a word we lay there in comfortable silent until Damien sighs and breaks it.

"Rosie..." Damien whispers softly.

"Hmm" I hum in response.

Rubbing my back I snuggle my head onto his arm comfortably and close my eyes.

"Tell me...tell me what happened baby" Damien says sadly,

Breathing out a shaky breath I shake my head a few seconds later.

I'm not ready...my hearts still healing.

"I can help baby...you can tell me anything, you know that right?" He tells me gently,

Sighing I shake my head again,

"I can..can't tell you...not yet" I whisper with a slightly sore throat.

Taking a few deep breaths I look up into his concerned eyes,

"Can you promise me one thing?" I ask him with watery eyes,

Nodding his head without hesitation Damien drops the subject waiting for me to speak,

"Can you..." I sigh sadly, "promise that you'll never leave me...promise that you'll never give up on me" I ask hopefully, "even if I am broken" I whisper quietly,

Softening Damien kisses my head gently before pulling away,

"I'll never leave..broken or not. Without you, there's no future for me...you'll always be apart of me rose. Not everyone is perfect..but to me, your perfect in every way..I don't see a broken girl. I see a strong, independent, caring girl that has been strong for too long..even the strongest people in the world shed a tear or two, you've just been strong for too long" Damien smile softly at me making my heart warm up, "I'll never give up...I promise baby" Damien smiles holding out his pinky for me.

Tugging a smile onto my lips I wrap my smaller one around his and watch in bliss as he pull my hand up to his lips and kisses my pinky gently.

Letting go of my pinky, Damien pulls me into his chest and I snuggle up feeling the warm radiating off of him in waves.

"Sleep princess" Damien whispers, "I'll be here the whole time" Damien whispers quietly at me as a yawn escapes my mouth.

Feeling my eyes slowly close I feel I one gentle kiss on my cheek before my vision goes fuzzy and the last thing I see is the concerned eyes of my mate.

_________________________

Comment,
Vote,
Follow me!