Chapter 17:1 sister now 2

"Good morning sweetheart" Jason smiles warmly at me as he looks up from his paper.

Looking across to Alexa, I see her purposely avoiding my eyes as she fiddles with her coffee mug.

Smiling softly I walk over, to her and take a seat right next to her at the table.

I have a pretty good idea why she's all quiet and nervous this morning..

Leaning my hands on teh table in front of me, I look at her with amusement.

"So...anything you wa-"

"Okay,  okay, im sorry but I had to!" Alexa whines turning her body to look at me, "I just couldn't keep it to myself, Ria is my best friend and sister, I couldn't not tell her, she was all sad and stuff and it hurt me to hear her like that" Alexa huffs with sad eyes as she looks at me, "I'm so sorry rose"

Grabbing my hands in hers, she holds tight and looks at me.

"I'm not angry. In fact I'm pretty happy" I smile at her,

Dropping her frown she looks at me questioningly.

Realising one hand from her hold I hold my hand out in front of Jason who has a smirk on his face as he reaches for his pocket.

"You owe me 20 buckets old man!" I grin with triumph.

Rolling his eyes, Jason slaps it in my hand.

Cheering as it lands in my pocket I then look at Alexa who is gaping at the both of us shocked.

"I can not believe you two betted on me" Alexa gasps surprised, "my own mate and sister!....what has the world come to" she gushes dramatically as she gets up and puts the kettle on again as she prepares another coffee.

Giggling I look over at her.

"Ohh don't be so whiny Alexandra, it was funny while it lasted" I gush grinning at her,

Turning around Alexa rolls her eyes at me,

"Please, me? Whiny? No" she says shaking a finger in front of her.

As she makes her self another coffee, she prepares me a sweet hit tea at the same time and sets it down in front of me within seconds.

"So what happened when you told her?" I whisper nervously.

Dam..I never thought about what would happen if she found out.

I guess I was just hoping she would just find out when she came back.

She hasn't been back home in weeks because of me being 'missing' and now that I think about til I feel bad...well extra bad.

Shrugging, Alexa takes a seat and kisses Jason on the head as he smiles at her dreamily.

Weirdos.

"She was crying and then she was yelling and then she was crying again. You know how she is" Alexa says with amusement written on her face.

Yep, she enjoyed hearing her twin go all bipolar on the phone Ahah.

"So I'm guessing she's coming back here, since she's got no reason to stay there" I guess,

Nodding her head Alexa takes a sip from her coffee,

"Exactly that. She should be here in like" looking down at her watch Alexa thinks, "30 minutes max" she says looking back up at me.

Wow, okay, never thought it would be that quick.

I guess the earlier the better.

As a thought comes to mind I look at Alexa worried.