Chapter 11: Karma

As I'm watching my mate drive calmly to my house, I lay back in the passengers seat and look up at him with a small smile, pulling my legs up to my chest I watch every muscle move in his body as he focuses on the drive to my pack, as I'm watching him the car comes to a small halt at a red light and a lock of his soft brown hair falls in front of his face. Smiling softly I can't help but reach out and brush it out of his face.

Looking over at me in an unknown emotion he smiles at me brightly before grabbing my hand that brushed his hair away, stroking my hand he then entwines it with his and rests it on my lap.

Looking away in embarrassment I smile with a red face and look out the window again. Chuckling Damien squeezes my hand once more before putting the car in drive again and continues making his way to my house.

Sighing I take my eyes out the window minutes after our little 'moment' I guess you would call it and look at our hands clasped together. Humming with happiness I take my other hand and place it over his one entwined with my other one.

Smiling like a love struck puppy all the way to the pack I watch as Damien talks to the guards at the front gate and a few seconds later they let us in, but not before walking around to my side of the door. Seeing that it's two of the pack warriors I wave at them and smile.

"Good morning Harley, good morning David" I say with a small smile,

Looking at me with worry they both sigh before David mink links someone, looking at me Harley's eyes soften.

"Rose, your brothers are going ballistic...Michaels angry, scratch that they all are!" Harley says

Turning to me David smiles at me with amusement dancing in his blue eyes,

"Ohh are you in trouble missy, Michaels gonna up your training to seven days a week after this week ahah!" David chuckles walking away to the pack house.

"Good luck. Your gonna need it!" Harley says with a smile,

Sighing I let go of Damien's hand and rub my eyes,

Ohh lord! I can't do anymore freaking days of training! He's already got me on three days. That's enough already!

Feeling Damien touch my arm lightly he pulls my hand off of my eyes and grabs them in his hand.

"Don't worry, I'll tell alpha Michael what happ-"

Before he could open his mouth I shake my head with fearful eyes.

"No, it'll only make him more angry. Just let me do the talking, trust me" I say clicking my seatbelt off and lean up and look out at the pack house thinking hard.

As much as it kills me, I'll have to do it, it's either Michaels nd the guys will kill Damien or they'll make me watch them kill him.

"If that's what you want sweetheart, I'll be there if you want though" he says supportingly.

Nodding my head he starts up the car again and drives to the house.

Looking up at the house I grew up in, never in my life have I been this scared and anxious to enter it.

"Let's go meet the family" Damien says fake excited.

Stopping the car we both jump out, walking up the stairs with Damien at my side he grabs my hand softly and entwines our hands.

Smiling at him I look back at the door before opening it,

Instantly I see the damage...

Wow, what the hell happened in here...