Twenty-Nine

As Logan was holding Faith while she cried on his shoulder, nobody heard the door open.

"What the hell is going on here? What is this, a pity party? How in the hell did you get loose?" Jack yelled.

Logan looked at Lucas who looked at him. They nodded and ran at him. They tackled him into the wall. Lucas held him down while Logan slammed his fists into his face over and over again.

"Logan!" Faith screamed. He turned o look at her. Fury in his eyes she whispered softly, "Stop you'll kill him. He's passed out. The cops will be here shortly." She turned away. Logan and Lucas got up. Lucas walked to the stairs next to Faith, and Logan running his bloody fingers through his hair started cursing under his breath. Nancy cried silently and stepped outside.

"Come on Faith, lets find some medicine for you pain." Lucas said, gently helping her up as she nodded.

They disappeared upstairs and Logan leaned his head against the window, closing his eyes. He was so damn exhausted and fed up with Jack.

He heard the words, then felt the pain before he could turn around.

"Go to Hell Logan." He felt the bullet go through his back and come out his chest, right below his heart he assumed. He fell to his knees, sucking in a deep breath.

He felt like his chest was on fire, then everything was black.