Chapter Twelve

*Logan's pov*

Faith and I have been together for a beautiful seven months. Her mom decided to take it slow with Jack and not get married. Faith was so relieved with her decision.

We were lying in my backyard, in the field. She was in my arms telling me about her day. She was frustrated because Mrs. Snipes had given her an F on her english essay. Shes too cute to be taken seriously when shes mad, and I let a chuckle out.

"I don't see how this is funny Logan. I'm a straight A student, I've never gotten an F before." She pouted.

I laughed. "So, you are human and capable of imperfection." I smile. "I was starting to wonder." I murmur, pretending to think about it.

"Ha ha. you're so funny Logan." She smiled.

"I'm just saying, you cant be perfect all the time. It must be dreadfully tiring and boring keeping that charade for so long. You should try failing more, it can be quite fun and less stressful Faith." I say, flashing her a smile.

She rolled her eyes, "Please Logan, I'm far from perfect." She whispers.

"Or maybe, tomorrow we could show up at school and then skip. The whole day. Wouldn't it be fun Faith?" I asked, getting excited with the idea.

"Skip? But I've never missed a day in my life Logan. I couldn't." She said frowning at the idea.

It was my turn to roll my eyes. "You wanted to be a teenager Faith, we skip school every now and then. Its healthy, school gets boring. Plus, we'd have a full day together. Just me and you." I whisper, kissing her neck softly.

She giggled, "Logan we get all day together all weekend. We have for the past seven months."

"Yes, but on a weekday when we're supposed to be in school it's more fun. Because we're breaking the rules and that makes it reckless, dumb and exciting." I pointed out.

"I don't know Logan. My mom would so ground me if she ever found out."

"Have you ever been grounded Faith?" I asked, honestly curious.

She blushed, "No, I haven't."

I rolled my eyes. "There you go. Another teen experience." I laughed.

"Except i wouldn't see you until i was ungrounded." She muttered.

"No, you'd still see me. I'd make sure of that." I flashed her another grin. She laughed and playfully shoved me.

"You're crazy Logan."

"Please don't make me go to school tomorrow Faith. Please!" I begged with the saddest puppy eyes.

She giggled, "Why not?"

"I told you, school gets boring." I sighed, playing with a piece of grass.

"I'll think about it." She said.

She jumped up and it startled me. I looked up at her confused by her action. "What is it love?" I asked.

She grinned, "I want to do something Logan. I don't know what, but something exciting and fun. Please?" She asked.

"Alright give me a minute to think." I said, thoughts and ideas running through my head and leaving just as quick.

Then it came to me. I looked at my watch, seven-thirty. Perfect.

"Alright, go into the house and put on that pretty sundress i bought you. Fix your hair, do your makeup. Get gorgeous for me love, can you do that?" I smile.