Twenty-Seven

Logan was now tied to a chair, pissed the hell off and in pain.

He had no idea where Jack was or what he was scheming.

The worst part was, Faith still hadn't woken up.

He looked over at her. He could see her chest rising with every breath she took. So she was alive, just unconscious.

He frowned. Her face was so bruised it infuriated him.

"Faith, wake up sweetheart. Come on, you have to wake up. Wake up Faith!" He whispered, getting angry.

Nancy looked at Logan, tears in her eyes.

"Is she going to die Logan?" She sobbed.

Logan gritted his teeth and glared at Nancy. "No." He snapped.

They sat there in silence for what felt like an hour when Faith moaned. Logan snapped his head in her direction, holding his breath.

Her eyes fluttered open, they were full of fear as she looked towards the living room. When her eyes found logan she took in a sharp breath, then winced in pain.

"Thank God Faith, I thought he done put you in a damn coma or something." Logan whispered, relieved.

Faith looked towards the living room again. "Where is he?" She whispered, so low that Logan nearly missed what she said.

"I don't know." He said.

"Why did you come Logan? You're just going to die with us." Faith said, looking down at the floor.

"No, I've got a plan. Do you really think I would come unprepared?" He said, annoyed.

"Logan, please don't tell me you got someone else involved. Jack has literally become psychotic over the years. He's dangerous." Faith whispered.

Logan shook his head. "Same old Faith, never having Faith. Why is your name even Faith?" He asked, getting mad.

"Seriously, we're tied to chairs, in a house with a crazy man and you're asking me about my name? God Logan, you're such an idiot." Faith mumbled.

"You know, you're still the hard headed, stubborn Faith. I came to save your damn life, and this is how you treat me?" Logan snarled.

"I didn't ask you to come Logan. Thats your problem, you think too much and you always try to be the knight in shining armor. But you're not. You're engaged, you have a family. A family you never may see again because you made a stupid decision. Why in the hell did you come Logan?" Faith whispered harshly.

"You're damn impossible Faith. Because i still love you damn it!"

Faith rolled her eyes, making Logan even more angrier. "I call bullshit." She said.

"Bullshit? Are you shitting me?" He snapped.

Nancy stomped her foot. "-Oh my God, will you both shut the hell up and figure a damn plan out and get us the hell out of here. Y'all are still in love, get over it. But right now, we have bigger problems. Damn it!" She yelled.

They both looked at Nancy, and shut up.

"Thank you." She mumbled.