Chapter Twenty

"Logan! Look at the baby blue jay! It's learning to fly, isn't it beautiful?" Faith whispered, smiling.

Logan smiled, looking at Faith. She was so beautiful. "Yes, you are love. The most beautiful woman i have ever laid my eyes on." He breathed softly, leaned in and kissed her neck. She giggled and squirmed away.

"Logan, you missed it." She laughed, staring after the blue jay flying away.

"Faith, if I whispered in your ear just how much I love you how would you reply?" He asked, kissing her neck again.

"I don't know Mr. Slater, whisper away the love you have for me and we shall see." She smiled mischievously.

He leaned in closer, his lips nearly touching her ear. He could hear her breathing pick up and he smiled.

"I am madly in love with you Faith, I hate going a day without hearing from you. Every time my phone goes off, and it's you or I see your lovely face my day is instantly brighter. You make me feel like the king of the world, you have the kindest heart I have ever run into. You are beautiful beyond compare, both inside and out. I don't want to lose you and I'm already afraid to scare you off. You are my world now."

When he looked into her beautiful eyes, she was crying. "Oh Logan, I'm going to love you forever. No matter what." She cried, wrapping him in a hug then gently kissing his lips...

Logan awoke from his dream, sitting up in bed. God, what is wrong with me? He thought. Nikole sat up next to him, "Sweetie? Are you alright?" She asked.

Logan kissed her forehead. "I'm alright, love. Get some sleep. I just need some fresh air." He whispered getting out of bed.

He walked downstairs and stepped out onto the back porch. He stared at the bright stars in the sky.

She never broke her word. A few years later, and there she was. Still in love with me. He thought frowning. Her teary eyed face popped in his mind again and he moaned, angry with himself. Because what he felt for Faith was all wrong. He had a beautiful fiancee, and his thoughts, his dreams weren't fair to Nikole.

The back door opened and Nikole stepped outside joining him on the porch. She was wrapped up in a blanket.

"Logan, what is wrong? Ever since you came home, its like you're here but you're not. What is going on in that brilliant mind of yours?" She whispered, staring at the moon.

Logan looked at her. She knows me too well. He thought, smiling.

"You returned to Dawson Logan, was Faith there? Should I be worried?" She asked, frowning.

Logan smiled again, "You have nothing to worry about Nikole. Yes, Faith was there but nothing happened. We just talked, well she cried a lot but she said she's happy for us. I love you sweetheart, I'm marrying the woman of my dreams and i couldnt feel luckier."

She smiled and kissed him so sweetly his heart sped up.

"I love you Logan, and you know i love Aryianna with all my heart." She smiled.

Logan pulled her into his arms and just held her. She fit perfectly against his body. "I love you too Nikole." He whispered, looking up at the stars. When he said that though, Faith crossed his mind and he became annoyed again. He wouldn't let Faith ruin his life again. Thats all there was too it.