Chapter Three

Its been two weeks since logans talked to me. Hes always watching though, i want to talk to him so badly. But my mother has found her new walk away joe so it wont be long before we pack up and move again. Im sitting in fifth period. Logan is sitting next to me writing. Then he passes me a note. I sigh, open it and read it.

I miss talking to you.

I frown and write a reply.

You barely know me Logan.

I pass the note to him. He smiles before writing a reply then passes it back.

I know, its crazy. But... I think I like you a lot. You're a mystery but sweet, you have a cute temper, and you're funny.

I write back.

It wont work.

I pass it to him. I read slowly when he passes it back.

Stop being scared Faith, I bet you're an amazing women when you actually let someone in. Take that leap, you will feel so much better. I can show you what you're missing out on.

What about all those other girls surrounding you everyday? I write.

He frowns. They are so fake, they're all the same. All they care about is clothes, makeup, shoes and popularity.

How do you know I'm not like them?

He reads and then smiles.

You're different, I see it in your eyes. Hear it when you talk. you're deep, and real as well as simple.

I smile.

You may be right, but it's not a simple life i live. You don't want to waste your time on me Logan. Have a nice day.

I pass the note as soon as the bell rings then I stand up and leave the classroom.