Epilogue

This epilogue is about 10 years later, It wasn't going to be so long but its the way it all worked out, hope you enjoy x

Lolas p.o.v:

10 years later and me & Jack are still together, we have 4 kids now,  Aidan is 11 now, Ryan is 7, Chloe is 5 and Lily is 3, oh and the two dogs, Lotti is a Red lab and Buster is a Rottweiler.

We moved into a new house 5 years ago because the other house was our home but it wasn't practical for 4 kids. I mean I loved that house but our new one is amazing. 

I woke up and Jack hadn't come home last night from work, 10 years later I've learned that being a gang members wife takes a lot of time and effort but I wouldn't change it for the world.

I let the dogs out then took the kids to school. I got back Jacks car was on the drive "daddy's home!" Lily shrieked and I smiled "come on then" I got her out of her car seat and we went inside.

"Jack?" I called his name but there was just an echo so I went upstairs "daddy!" Lily jumped on the bed and woke him up "Lily come on daddy's tired" I said but she scowled at me which made Jack smirk "don't" I looked at him "come on lets go down" Jack said standing up.

"Babe go to bed I can see your shattered" we we're sitting in the garden eating breakfast "I'm fine" he replied and I rolled my eyes "she's such a daddies girl" I muttered and he laughed "well what can I say? I'm nicer to them" he teased and I smacked his arm.

"How comes you didn't come home last night?" I asked "we had some problems and I stayed to sort them out" he said "aw aren't you a good boss" I said and he smirked "well you definitely think so" he teased and I grinned "everything has to be sexual in your mind don't it" I shook my head and he laughed.

"I've gotta go meet up with Lauren" I said walking downstairs "do you want me to take Lily?" I asked putting my shoes on "nah you go, make some money its about time" he said and I smiled "bye" he kissed me then Lily stretched her arms out for a hug "see you in abit" I walked to the garage and got in the Range.

I drove to our office about 30 minutes away, me and Lauren have set up salons, hairdressers and spas, we have some over in London but our business is mainly over here in America.

"Hi Sasha" I greeted our receptionist "afternoon Mrs Trueblood, Lauren's in her office" I thanked her and got in the elevator. "Hey" Lauren said passing me a coffee "thanks, so whats the news?" I asked "I've got some good news on the new spas" she said and I smiled.

"We're home" I shouted as the kids ran to the kitchen "hey kids" Jack said and I saw he was cooking something "Jack Trueblood cooking? Who are you and what have you done with my husband?" I joked "haha I can cook you know" he replied and I wrapped my hands around his neck "I know" he kissed me and the kids moaned "alright go wash your hands" Jack said and they went "how comes they do everything you tell them? Do they hate me?" Jack shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

After dinner we decided to go out together and walk the dogs. We walked down to the park and let the dogs off the lead as the kids played in the park "you know what when I was 17 I would of never pictured that my life would turn out this perfect, four amazing kids, big house, money and of course a beautiful wife" Jack wrapped his arm around my shoulder "I didn't think I would be living this life but I have to give some credits to you I suppose" I said "why?" he asked "well you tried it on with me as soon as you saw me, you've saved my life a countless number of times, I've had some of the best times of my life with you and we have these four great kids" I smiled and he kissed me "and the nice house" Jack whispered and I elbowed him.

We got back and I got the kids ready for bed "mum its a Friday can me and Ryan play playstation?" Aidan asked and I nodded "1 hour" I shouted downstairs "mummy I want to play!" Chloe shouted "shout and you won't get anything" I scolded and someone knocked on the door.