12. Something 'big'

Sorry if the update was a bit late! Xxxx

Lolas p.o.v:

I fell asleep and woke back up at 12. I looked at the photo but couldn't work out who the girl was but the boy was defiantly Jack, Aidan started crying so I got up and fed him. "Hey Lola" Lauren said as I walked down "oh hey what are you lot doing here?" I said getting some cereal but she put it back "hey!" I moaned "get dressed we are going out for and will eat out" Jai said and I rolled my eyes "less sass missy" Katie joked "excuse me!" I said and started ticking her "go!" Lauren said "alright I'm going" I said and walked upstairs.

I put on some black denim shorts , white vest top and a red check shirt. "lets go" I said putting on my white converse "AIDAN" Katie shouted and ran up to the pram and I smiled.

We got into the town centre "can we eat first?" I asked "fine" Jai said and we went to a little cafe. We were eating when Jais phone rang "gotta take this back in a sec""Ok" me and Lauren said "so spoken to Jack?" She asked "he picked up some stuff yesterday" I said and took a sip of my coffee, I dont think I'm going to tell her or anyone about the photo.

We walked around and I brought more jewelry "Lola you have to buy these for Aidan" Jai said picking up a mini pair of blue airmax and I laughed "he won't even fit into them" I said smiling "he will soon, Im buying them" He said and walked to the till and me and Lauren just looked and each other laughing.

We were back at home chilling in the back garden "drink?" I asked Lauren but she was day dreaming "LAUREN" I shouted "huh?" She said "drink?" I asked and she nodded. I walked into the garden and Jai was in the pool with Katie and Jamie "Lauren?" I asked "yeah?" she said but I hesitated "dont worry" I said "spill" She said looking at me "I got this photo but I dont know who sent it" I said showed her the photo I got sent "Lola Im sorry" She said and passed the phone back "he just fucking confuses me, one minute he says he loves me and dont want us to break up then he's going round kissing and most likely fucking some slag" I said "come on Lola give him a break you dont know whats happened" Lauren said and I thought for a bit "shall i talk to him?" I asked "maybe" She said and I smiled "and dont worry Jai dont need to know, we dont need Jack back in hospital" She said and I laughed.

Jacks p.o.v:

I woke up 2pm with a banging headache and went down to see no one was home so I just grabbed some painkillers and made a bacon sarnie. I had a shower and put my music on as I decided what to do and looked at my running shit "fuck it" I said and got changed into some black running shorts, black tank top and my black & blue Nike free 5.0 then grabbed headphones and my phone armband.

I was running down Lolas street when I saw Ronnie "fuck" I mumbled and ran to the other side of the road and I could hear her calling me but I just turned up my music and carried on till someone tapped my shoulder "hey" she said "just fuck off and leave me alone" I said and she tried to talk but I carried on running.

I got home and Lou was sitting on the sofa "hey Jack" she said as I got a drink "hows school?" I said and she just stared at me "can you do me a favor she asked?" she asked "what?" I said "help me cos mom and dad keep moaning at me that I'm doing fucking shit" she said "alright I'm just gonna have a shower" I said and went up.

I came out the shower with a towel round my hips and saw Lola in my room holding Aidan at the window "Lola?" I said "sorry to interrupt I can come back if you want" she said "no its ok whats up?" I said getting my clothes out then getting changed "its just Ive got this thing on tomorrow so I was wondering if you could look after Aidan" she said and he was still crying "yeah its no problem, give him here" I said and she passed him over.

"how comes you came over?" I asked putting Aidan down "I said" she replied "you wouldn't come over just for that" I said sitting next to her and she hesitated and was about to speak but got up "I'll text you" she said and picked up Aidan "Lola" I said and she wouldn't look at me so I said bye to Aidan and we went down "bye Lola" dad said "bye" she said and left.

I was helping Lou when I got a text from Lola;

hi shall I drop him 2moro? x

I'll pick him up x

ok about 7:30? x

yeah np x

ok x

"can we take a break?" Louise moaned "10 more minutes then we are done" I said and she rolled her eyes.

I woke up at 10am and I was looking through my phone and saw pictures of me and Lola and I think I know what to do to get her back, I rang someone and planned to met them in town.

I walked into the coffee shop and saw her and sat down "hey Lauren thanks for meeting me" I said "no problem now tell me why" I said "I think I know what to do to get Lola back, well at least I think I know" I said "ok what is it then?" she asked and I hesitated "propose, I know it sounds crazy but..." I said but Lauren cut me off "you sure?" She said "yeah dont you agree?" I asked "no I think she would love it" she said and we both smiled "so Im here to help?" She asked and I smiled "yup you were the best person for the job" I said and she laughed "lets get planning then" she said and I ordered a drink.

Hope you enjoyed and vote and comment if you did! Xxx