4. Fight

Jacks p.o.v:

I was woken up by my phone ringing and took into onto the balcony;

Whats up Jason? Someone better be in surgery its 6am.

Awww sorry daddy did I wake you?

What do you want?

Carlon has to cancel his fight, but it can happen if get someone it to cover so?

You want me to fight?

Yes, dad.

You are pushing for a fight yourself idiot, I don't know man I am a bit rusty?

Come on you Carlon said you get 80% of the money and the all the new bets, you could fight a blackbelt and win.

Not a bad offer, let me come to the gym and we will discuss

About an hour?

No problem, bye.

I turned back to see Lola coming from the bathroom "sorry to wake you" I said grabbing the nearest gym clothes I saw "no worries, needed my third wee of the night anyway" I smirked as she got back under the covers and I sat on the edge of the bed "they want me to take a fight tonight" she looked a bit surprised "but if you...." she cut me off "Jack do what you want, but just at least win yeah?" she smiled as I kissed her "go back to bed, I will text you about..." "phones on the side darling" she pointed to where I put it a minute before "ok, have a good day, love you" She said "bye, love you too" I said kissing her forehead before going down and getting on my bike.

I got to the gym and meet the boys. Carlon walked in on crutches "what did you do?" Jake asked "done my arm in, what does it fucking look like" He joked around "I can see you broke your leg but how?" Dean asked asked "tripped over" he mumbled "over?" I questioned "the dog, I tripped over the dog on the stairs" I couldn't help laugh a little before apologising "anyway you good to fight?" Jake asked "I mean I hope yeah what time is it?" I asked "under card starts at 9:30pm" Carlon said and I nodded "also you get 10k, yeah sounds small for a pro like you but put on the bets on top" Carlon said "50/50?" I smiled, I know he needs it more than me right now "who am I against again?" I asked "Paul Fields" Coach said patting my shoulder walked over "so stop chatting around like girls in PE and get training" He said to us "Really that dickhead Paul" I said and Coach rolled his eyes and we got prepared for training. 

"Jack stop texting your girlfriend and get over here" Jason shouted "actually...hoping to change that very soon" I responded and they all made their 'ball and chain' jokes.

Lolas p.o.v:

I was going out with Lauren and my mum for lunch and opted for a light jeans and yellow blazer look. 

I feel nervous about later, I know he can do it but it just, it never gets easier being ringside. 

"Hi" Lauren said getting in mums car "hey you ok?" Mum asked "yeah, apart from a certain someone" She said glaring at Katie "what have you done?" I said "nothing!" She moaned crossing her arms as Lauren rolled her eyes "anyway where we thinking of going?" Mum asked "I know a place" I said and directed her to Annies.

We got in and Annie came up and hugged me "back again, so soon!" she said "the foods just to good" I said and she smiled "this is my mum Claire and sister-in law Lauren" I said and she smiled "and you must be katie and Jamie, I have treat for you" She said before handing them two cookies and they smiled "I'm Annie" She said "your tables free, let me just add another". 

I saw Lauren looking around "nice isn't?" I asked putting my drink down "so lovely, it reminds me off home" mum said "I know and the food is amazing" I said looking at the menu "how do you know it?" Mum asked "Jack brought me here on our first date, it's our little spot you could say" I said "that is sweet" Lauren said and I smiled thinking of the day.