9. The plan

Sorry if this chapters a bit long!

Lolas p.o.v:

I woke up because Aidan was crying so I got out of bed to sort him out. "babe the plans been moved to Friday" Jack said walking in "so you lot got 4 days to plan this?" I said with a smirk "we dont need anything we're all to good" He said and winked "whatever" I said "come here buddy" Jack said taking Aidan "you know I didn't think I could love two people so much" Jack said looking at Aidan then me "I never thought it too, you know a badboy you still have that soft side" I said and he smirked "yeah yeah whatever" He joked and kissed me.

"babe haven't you gotta go at 12?" I said looking at the clock "its 11:25" I added "I knew that" He said and put on his black airmax "see you later, love you" He said and kissed me "love you too" I said and he kissed Aidans head "I probably won't be back till late" He said "ok text me" I said and he grabbed his helmet "will do, bye" He said walking out "bye".

I put Aidan in his crib downstairs and sat down then just flicked through tv to find something good to watch, my phone vibrated and I saw it was Abbie;

Open the gate we're outside bitch xx

Ok bitch xx

I opened the gate then waited for them at the door "your not busy are you?" Jess said walking through the door "Nope" I said and hugged Sam & Billie "aww he's adorable!" Billie said as I picked him up "aww I wanna eat him" Jess said and we all laughed.

"So hows motherhood treating you?" Billie said and I chuckled "yeah its good but fucking hell its tiring" I said taking a sip of coffee "wheres Jack at?" Abbie asked "with some mates sorting some shit out" I said, Im not telling them like I love them but this is private and nothing to do with me. "anyway Jess hows Adam?" I asked "yeah hes good" She said "still good in that department" Billie said and we all laughed. 

Jacks p.o.v:

"Oi you can smoke later get back to work!" Boss said to us and we put out our fags and went back in "Jack you training or coming on the range with me and Dex?" Jake asked "on the range" I said and we walked through to the gun range and I grabbed a shot gun to practice. 

"Jack!" Derek shouted and we stopped shooting "yeah?" I asked "you three are handy with a knife I need you to teach my boy Jacob, but go easy" He said "no problem" We said and put the guns away then went over to the dummy to start teaching Jacob how to handle a knife. After about 2 and had hours we finished then I had a shower. 

"you lot can go now see you tomorrow" Boss said "Jack" Boss added and signaled to come over "yeah?" I asked "hows Lola?" He asked "she hasn't really said nothing, she's hard to talk to you know" I said "she different?" He asked "yeah a lot" I said "I think we just gotta keep her safe and keep an eye on her" He said "yeah I will" I said "later" I said "bye". 

I walked up to the door and heard a bunch of girls laughing and smirked "hi" I said walking in the door  "hey" The girls said and I kissed Lola "all good?" She asked "yeah all good" I said grabbing a beer "so Jack life changed since Aidan?" Billie asked "yeah a lot" I said taking a sip "less nights out, less parties" Jess said "yeah but we got  him" I said and Lola smiled "hows Adam?" I asked Jess "yeah alright" She said "they miss you" Sam said "I need to meet up with them" I said "shit Bill we gotta go we got that party" Sam said and Billie huffed "we better go then their our lift" Abbie said "see you girls later" Lola said "bye" They said "bye Jack" Jess said then the rest "see ya" I said and the door closed "alone at last" I said and she smiled.

"So what did you lot do?" Lola asked "train, shoot a gun, use a knife, same old same old" I said yawning "took the energy out of ya then?" she said "yeah aswell as this little man" I said picking up Aidan "I'll change him" I said and grabbed the bag.