18. Planning

Lolas p.o.v:

So its been about 4 months since we moved into the new house and thankfully most of the hard work is all done and all we have left to do is finish decorating.

"Babe I've gotta go meet up with Boss" Jack said as I walked back in the room "everything ok?" I asked a bit worried "whats up baby?" he asked putting his hands around my waist and I hesitated for a bit before answering "nothing" I said and kissed him "come on whats up?" he said moving a hair out of my face "if you lot are planning stuff you would say wouldn't you?" I asked "I know I've been meeting with boss a lot but its just gang stuff alright stop being so paranoid ok babe?" he said and I smiled "love you" he said and kissed me "love you too" I said and he left.

I got out the bath and my phone rang;

Jess whats up babes sorry I anit spoke to you its been so manic here

omg babe your new house I'm gonna fly over just to see it

you will soon anyway because you lot are coming to the wedding right?

Of course babes

Thankgod

So any planning been done yet?

Nope but I don't how to get everyone out here I mean barely anyone has the money for that so I guess we will think of a way well hopefully

You will babes don't worry just tell about hen party cos we are coming for that

Of course Jess

Good babes so how's my little Aidan doing? I can't believe how old he is now!

He's good I can just tell he's gonna be like his dad already

Oh wow good luck looking after 2 of them!

Shut up!

Lol I gotta go but speak soon yeah

Yeah love ya babes

Love you toooo

I hung up and checked on Aidan and he was asleep so I went to my room and got changed into my black joggers and a white jumper.

I was watching tv and Jack came home "your early" I said and hugged him "didnt wanna stay anyway its like 7, your ok yeah?" he said and kissed me "yeah but I have to figure out how to get everyone out here I mean barely anyone has the money to so Im gonna have to think of that one" I said and moaned "dont worry babe I will sort it all out" he said and I smiled "is Aidan asleep?" he asked and touched my ass "just gone down" I said "we got some time then" he said and put me on the sofa then started kissing me...

"Morning" he whispered and kissed my neck and I turned around "how many people do we need to fly out?" he asked and I counted a rough number in my head "I dunno about 36 and 4 other kids" I said and he thought for awhile "I can pay for that" he said and I raised my eyebrows "babe no..." I was cut off by him pulling me onto him and kissing me "I will sort it dont worry" he said "now when a gang member says that its not that reassuring" I said and he smirked "dont worry and trust me babe" he said and smiled after looking at me "what?" I said "I still wonder how I got you sometimes" he said and I smiled and kissed him and he went to take off my top "nope" I said and he pouted "do you want some breakfast?" I asked "why dont we get some on the way?" he said "ok I'm gonna get in the shower can you so out Aidan" I said getting up "alright" he said and went to Aidans room.

We went to a little cafe on the way to mum and dads then went to their house. "Hey" I said giving them a hug "hiya everything been ok?" mum asked "yeah everythings good" I said "wheres Jack?" Dad asked and he came through the door "how did that dent happen?" Jack asked "what dent?" my dad said "on your range" he said and dad rolled his eyes "be back in a sec" he said and dad went out "hiya Jack" mum said and he gave her a kiss on the cheek "what have you done?" I said "I borrowed the car and well dont tell dad please" she said and we all smiled.

Me, mum, and Lauren were in the front room with the kids while dad, Jack, Jai and Tyler were in the games room and we all ended up going out to a new restaurant that opened for dinner.

Jacks p.o.v:

I woke up and Lola was gone and I checked my phone

hey babe gone dress shopping with the girls and Aidans coming back at about 2 xxx

ok love you xxx

ly2 xxx

I checked the time and it was 1:30 so got out of bed and quickly jumped in the shower then went down and the babysitter dropped Aidan off. Someone knocked on the door and I answered it to see a bunch of the lads there "what?" I asked "you asked us to go shopping for the suits and that" Dex said "shit yeah come in I'll be one sec" I said and ran upstairs.

We went in about 3 shops and then found the suits we wanted, it was a 3 piece black suit, white shirt, gold tie and a gold handkerchief for the pocket. Some of us brought new black shoes, including me and we brought a cream rose Boutonnière thing for all of us.

We all had ours ready but I needed to sort out Aidans outfit and Toni the tailor came up but I knew him as he was one of my dads old friends "how can I help you out?" he said "can our suits be done for this little guy or anything near?" I asked while holding Aidan "what suits did you get?" he said and I showed him "can easily been done no problem" he said and I smiled. "How long roughly till its done?" I asked "about 1-2 weeks not long" he said "thank you" I said and he finished the measurements on Aidan "shall I pay now or when I pick it up "on pick up" he said and I paid for the all of our suits and we went round looking for somewhere to eat and ended up in some pizza place.

I drove back and a few of the guys cane round for a few drinks.

Lolas p.o.v:

Me and the girls drove about 1 hour away to find some decent shops to buy there bridesmaids dresses and we also found my dress which we didnt even plan! Their dresses were a champagne colour in the fabric tulle, neckline Sweetheart + illusion, silhouette sheath and it had a satin belt.

I drove back with the girls and saw a few cars parked and went inside.

"Hiya lads" I said and kissed Jack "hey girls" Jason replied in a girly voice and I stared at him "Aidans upstairs babe" Jack shouted from the front room "ok" I said and got some wine for us girls, "Im only having two before you say anything" I said pouring out the glasses and Jess smiled "so hows you and Adam?" I asked and she rolled her eyes "what?" Abbie said "well you know how his ex is a total bitch?" She said and we nodded "she came to his house at fucking 5am ranting about how she loved him and that they were the best together and all of that shit" she took a sip of wine "sober or drunk?" I asked "sober thats kinda what made me feel like shit because obviously he was trying to get her out but I think thats only because I was upstairs" she said and looked down "babe dont worry about it he doesnt want her back he wants you" Billie said "listen if your really that worried then talk to him or I could, as you can tell my house is always full of lads" I said and she smiled "would you mind?" She said and I took a sip of wine and smiled.

I came downstairs from checking on Aidan and the boys were still watching football and the girls where in the front room to "fuck sake is this all you watch?" Sam moaned "you get use to it, I have" I said and sat next to Jack on the arm or the chair "I love you" Jack whispered as he pulled me onto his lap "I love you too" I said and kissed him "get a room!" Dean shouted "got one" Jack said and winked and we all laughed and I smirked.

Hiya guys so sorry its been so long since an update but I will not wait that long again promise! Xxx
Hope you liked it, vote and comment if you did xxx