11. Her...again

Jacks p.o.v:

I can't believe that Lola broke up with me, I mean I know I've fucked everything up but I really didn't expect her to break up with me and I dont know if I deal with not having them here with me everyday.

I called Pedro to come pick me up and waited for about 20 minutes "hey Jack" He said "hi" I said getting in "where to?" He asked "Dereks" I said and we where half way there "whats up?" He asked "nothing" I said "Jack I've known you since you were a kid" He said and I looked at him "she ended it" I said "because of whats happened?" He asked "yeah how'd you know?" I asked "Derek filled me in, I done a job for the gang the other day, Ive been on the lookout for you aswell" He said "fucking hell how many of you were looking?" I asked and he chuckled "a lot" He said as we pulled in to Dereks "thanks how much?" I asked pulling out my wallet but he pushed it away "no" He said "I do need to pay you some time you know" I said and he smirked "bye Jack" "See ya" I said and walked up to Dereks door but he answered before I could knock "didnt know where to go" I said and he nodded his head towards his door "beer?" He asked "yeah" I said and we went outside and lit one.

"So what happened?" He asked "she ended it" I said putting my cig out "really?" He asked "yup I mean I can't blame her just never thought it would happen you know?" I said taking a sip of beer "she never know maybe if you give her some time and space she might change" He said "I wanna believe it but I dunno" I said "what about Aidan?" He asked "I can see him whenever I want" I said "at least she anit being a bitch I mean I've seen some bad fucking breakups" he said and we smirked thinking of a mate of ours.

"I better go home" I said standing up "thought you had no car" He said "I'll walk" I said "you know where the spare room is" He said "sure?" "yeah Im going bed see ya later" Derek said "see ya, thanks" I said and he went in.

I woke up to hear Jacob and Emily arguing, they are Dereks kids and Emily is best mates with Louise. I had a shower and just before I went down I heard Derek saying not to mention Lola, I just acted normal and went down "hey Jack" Jane (his wife) said "hiya" I said sitting down and she served up some pancakes. "I need to see Lou!" Em said "yeah she said about meeting up with you a few weeks back" I said "I'll ring her do you know if she's busy?" She asked "I dunno" I said "I'll ring her" She said and went to the living room "hey Jack how long before your back?" Jacob asked "I dunno yet I'll be around" I said "but not doing anything till his all healed up" Derek said giving that look "yeah yeah whatever" I said and Jane smiled, heres the thing Derek and Jane were always there for me as a kid and all of them are like my family.

I went upstairs and got a text from Lola;

hiya you can get your stuff whenever you want x

ok is today ok? xx

yeah x

ok see ya in abit x

"Im going out see you later, thanks for letting me stay" I said "bye and its no problem doors always open" Jane said "lift?" Derek said "thanks" I said and we drove to Lolas house.

"hey" Lola said "hiya no one in?" I asked "parents away and Tylers with his mates" she said "oh ok, how are you?" I asked "I'm ok what about you?" She said "alright, I miss you two" I said "Jack please" She said and looked at the ground "I'm sorry" I said and we went to grab some of my stuff from upstairs and Aidan was in his crib and I picked him up "hey buddy" I said and kissed his head and I saw Lola smiling in the doorway and she walked over "you know you can see him whenever and your family" She said "yeah I know" I said and put him back down.

"I'll get the rest soon" I said as we put some boxes in my car "ok just text me do you wanna come in?" She asked "I'll come see him soon I gotta get home" I said and she smiled "ok see ya soon" She said "bye" I said and got in my car and drove back to my house.

"hello?" I said walking through the door but no one answered but I saw the back door open. "Look who's back" Parker said as they were all sat around the table "how long you back here?" Dad asked "dunno till I get my own place" I said and they all gave me a weird look "me and Lola are over" I said and they looked shocked "park help me with the boxes" I said and he got up.

"So what happened?" Parker asked coming into my room and I turned my music down "she dumped me then I stayed at Derek's and got some of my stuff today" I said "what about Aidan?" He asked "whenever we want" I said and he nodded "you coming for dinner we're going out?" Dad said "yeah ok" I said and got up.

We went to some new restaurant about 15 minutes away and Dexters new girl was working as a waitress there "hi Jack, hi Park" She said as she came over "hi Deb" we said and we ordered "how do you two know her?" Lou asked "Dexs current girlfriend" Parker said "not for long" I joked "he goes girl to girl then?" mom said "you could say that" Parker said and I smirked.

"Dad can you drop me and Jack off somewhere?" Parker asked dad "where to?" Dad said "the club" Parker said "who said I wanted to go?" I said "your coming no fucking arguments" He said and smirked at me "um language" Mom said to Parker and Lou laughed "what are you laughing at?" Parker said and mucked around with Louise.

Me and Parker walked into the club and saw a few of the guys there. "So who's single life Jack" Jason said and I just looked at him "I'll get you a drink" He said, I haven't actually brought a drink since Ive been here for 2 hours. "Come on bro cheer up" Parker said as we were getting another drink "yeah sorry my girlfriend aka the mom of my kid broke up with me because I fucked it all up" I said and he payed for the drinks "sorry" I said taking a sip of my drink "its alright, I mean I dont have a kid with anyone but Ive been dumped and it fucking sucks" he said "well not a kid you know about" I joked and he punched my shoulder and we walked over to the lads "anyone got a lighter?" I asked and Ian tossed me one "thanks" I said and went outside for a fag.

I was looking through my phone when a girl put her hands on my shoulders and I turned round to see her, again "hey Jack I hear you and Lola broke up, I'm sorry" Ronnie said "just piss off Ronnie" I said and took a drag "thats really hot you know" She said bitting her lip "dont you understand I dont like you and certainly dont wanna fuck you" I said and she rolled her eyes "I know your just playing" She said wrapping her arms round me and kissed me "FUCK OFF" I shouted and left the club.

Lolas p.o.v:

I woke up and I had a text from an unknown number with a picture of Jack kissing some girl and I just put the phone down, I just broke up with him how can he do this?...

Hey guys soz if the update was abit late, this books has about 10 more chapter then its done :( xxx Hope you enjoyed and vote and comment if you did! xxx