17. New house

Sorry its been so long since an update guys!

Lolas p.o.v:

I woke up at 9 and Jack was still asleep so I went to Aidans room and fed him. I picked out some black jeans and a green check shirt. Jack was still asleep so I went down and grabbed some breakfast "hey mum hey dad" I said sitting down "hiya" they said.

"Jack wake up!" I said throwing a pillow at him and he groaned "wake up its 11" I said and he turned around and Aidan started crying "got him" Jack said and I finished my makeup. "I'll be back in a few hours I got some gang stuff to deal with about tomorrow" Jack said and kissed my neck "you gotta take Aidan Im going out with Lauren and Chloe" I said "alright see ya later love ya" he said picking up Aidan and pecking my lips "love you too" I said and he left.

Jacks p.o.v:

I went down and got a text from Derek as I put Aidan in the pram;

Pulling up at your house

"hey thanks for the lift" I said and put Aidans seat in the back "no problem I was driving by" he said "but you live the other side of here?" I said raising my eyebrows "business son business" he said and I laughed.

We pulled up and I walked in to see not just the gang but some other people "Jack one day try get here on time" Jason said "fuck off" I said and sat down "so what are these lot doing here?" Lee asked "we need to recruit some more members we dont have many now" Boss said "so are they coming tomorrow?"I asked "no we need to train but you can see how the gangs works on jobs" he said and we nodded "get to work, Jack he can come in the office with me" Boss said "thanks"I said and passed him over "Jack over here!" Derek said and I jogged over.

I stayed there for about 6 hours then went back to the house. "Hey babe" I said coming downstairs from putting Aidan down and having a shower "hey have fun?" she said and pecked my lips "yeah great fun" I said and yawned "go to sleep if you want" Lola said "ok Dex is dropping something over at 9 so wake me up" I said and kissed her "ok I will, now go to bed babe" she said and I rolled my eyes and she muttered something under her breath "what did ya say?" I said and she smirked "nothing" she said and I got on top of her "get off" she said laughing and she kissed me "how tired are you?" she asked smirking and I smirked then got up and picked her up bridal style and carried her upstairs...

"I love you" I said and Lola smiled at me "I love you too" she said wrapping the covers round her and I kissed the top of her head and fell asleep. "Babe wake up its almost 9" Lola said shaking me and the door bell went and I stood up "I'll get it you might wanna put some clothes on" she said walking downstairs, I grabbed my boxers and some shorts.

"Take your time" Dex said and Aidan started crying "I got him" Lola said and went upstairs "you got it?" I asked "yeah in my car" he said and we went outside "here" he said and I opened the bag and saw the guns I asked him to get "whats there?" I asked looking through the back " 2 handguns and 2 shotguns" he said "thanks what do I owe you?" I asked "call it 50" he said "I know it cost more" I said "50 no more no less" he said and I paid him "thanks and mind if we keep this on the low" I said and he knew what I meant "no worries I gotta run I'll see you tomorrow" he said getting in his car "thanks see ya later" I said then went in. I went upstairs and put the bag in the back of the wardrobe "hey babe what did dex drop?" Lola said walking in "nothing important wanna order pizza?" I asked and she nodded, I didnt tell her what it was because she didn't want guns in the house.

I woke up at 8 and got in the shower. "sorry did I wake you" I said putting my clothes on "no babe today is gonna be ok right I know that its nothing big..." I cut her off by kissing her "babe everything is going to be fine just stay low today" I said and my phone rang;

whats up?

Jack change of plans we are not doing it tonight we are doing in 3 hours

in daylight?

yeah I'll explain when you get here in 30 minutes

alright I'm coming

"babe there is a change of plan I've gotta go but stay in touch today" I said and she smiled and I kissed her then went to Aidans room and said bye then jumped onto my bike. I got there and they explained everything was the same just different timings. "Lets go get this done" Boss said and we left.

"Right you know what to do" Derek said and got a message from boss "Jason step on it!" he shouted and with that the shooting started. "FUCK" Jason shouted and we realized he had been shot in the shoulder and leg "shit someone take over quickly!" Derek shouted and I got in the drivers seat "Derek this has totally fucking backfired!" I said as he sat next to me "I know just get us back Im calling boss" he said.

I parked the van and the lads helped Jason in "Jack you coming?" Lee asked "yeah one sec" I said and called Lola;

babe is everything ok?

Jason has been shot but everyone else is fine the plan fucking backfired but I will explain later but your ok yeah?

yeah Im fine is he ok?

he should be, I gotta go but Im gonna get back as soon as I get love ya

ok love ya

I went in and Jason was being patched up "you ok man?" I asked "will be thanks for taking over" he said "no problem see ya later, ring me" I said "alright later" he said and I went over to the lads and we talked about what happened and what was now going to happen.

I parked my bike and went inside "hey babe" Lola said and kissed me "you ok?" she asked as I put my hands on her hip "Im fine stop worrying" I said and smiled at her "says you" she said "sorry for being thoughtful" I said and she rolled her eyes "hows Aidan and if you got plans for tomorrow cancel them" I said and she raised her eyebrows "I need to show you something" I said smirking "meanwhile anyone home?" I asked and she bit her lip and I followed her upstairs.

We woke up at 10 and grabbed a mcdonalds breakfast then headed to the house "this place is amazing what are we doing here?" she asked "follow me" I said and I picked up Aidans seat "babe what are we doing here?" I asked and I opened the door "why do you have a key?" she asked "dont worry I haven't brought it" I said "c'mon  just look around" I said and held her hand.

Lolas p.o.v:

This house was amazing but Im clueless to why I'm here. It was so beautiful and it wasn't massive but I could live here easy. We had looked around and were sitting in the garden "this house is so amazing and this pool" I said and he smiled "now why am I here?" I asked and he just smirked "Jack!" I said and punched his arm "you could live here?" he said "easy" I said "so shall I call Boss?" he said "what do you mean?" I asked "babe this is one of his houses and he's selling it" he said and I was speechless "wait you mean this is our new house?" I said "if you want it to be" he said and I jumped onto his lap and kissed him "take thats as a yes" he said and kissed me "I love you" I said "I know" he said all cocky "I love you too" he said and kissed me.