3. Close call

Jacks p.o.v:

I woke up with Lola in my arms and even though it was one night, the not knowing if I would get this again made me think how sorry I was and how much I needed to prove myself. "Morning baby, I am so relived to be with you" I kissed her neck "I mean I still hate that guy on the balcony, but waking up with this guy doesn't seem to be too bad" she smiled and I tightened my grip. 

I made some food for myself but Lola was currently hugging the toilet so I just grabbed her some water. I knocked on her door "come in" she was lying in bed in my t-shirt and watching some re-runs of what I learned to be Eastenders.

"Thank you but why did you just knock?" I placed her drink on the side before getting into our bed "umm just incase you and the toilet were having your alone time still" she moved closer to me and wrapped her arms around my torso "don't worry I think we are on a break for now". 

Whist lying in bed all day watching Lola doze in and out of sleep, not in a creepy way, was appealing I promised coach I would go see him today about getting back to training. "You sure you don't mind, I can stay with you if you need me" I asked Lola as I changed into my gym shorts "no need to worry, I think I will cope for a few hours" she replied standing up "well if you need me, please ring me, I love you" I kissed her and pulled her into an embrace "yes sir" she wrapped her arms around me "pregnancy hormones giving you new kinks?" I teased as we pulled away from each other and she laughed "sorry to bring bad news but no" "well keep me informed of that too, and by the way theres a warm bath in there for you" I put my trainers on and kissed her "I love you too" she said as I left the room, causing me to grin, ear to ear.  

I got to the gym and put my helmet and leathers away. 

Why do I feel nervous?

I hi to some boys that were outside the club then went in and found Jake, Jason and Adam "you alright now buddy?" Jake asked "buddy?" I questioned "just trying to be nice" he said and I chuckled "yeah, all sorted, I am good, lets pick off where I left. 

Lolas p.o.v:

I was meant to be going out with Lauren today but I just felt to ill (I prayed I would only be sick until further along but much my joy, I was one if those sick from week 1 to week 40 or when he wants to appear) so I took a rain check before getting in the bath Jack ran for me.

Candles, music, my book. He hasn't done too bad.

Yes, I am still annoyed and upset but I can see he is sorry and trying to prove it, in his own little ways, plus this treatment is not the worse.

I did all the standard face mask, skin-care, shave, us girls do when we feel sad and ill, works on my time of the month so I just think of it like that. I changed into my grey joggers and one of Jacks tees before chucking my hair in a messy bun;

Washing my hair was not so crucial in that self-care thing. 

I finally felt like I might keep something down so I made some pasta before mindlessly browsing the channels until my phone rang;

Maybe this will add some spice to my life.

I answered Jess's call 

Hiya Jess you ok?

Not to be a mood downer but not really can I ask you something?

Of course you can, whats wrong or how about you come round and we will chat?

Sounds perfect, I will bring the prince some form of sugar.

He loves you already, see you soon.