19. Hen

I know not everyone knows exactly what a hen is so its the same as a bachelorette party just to clear that up :)

Lolas p.o.v:

We ordered a takeaway and at 1am we managed to finally get everyone out. Jack fell onto the sofa and groaned "why do we always invite everyone here?" he said and I laughed then he grabbed my arm as I was cleaning up "leave it for a minute" he said and kissed me "babe I..." He cut me off and pulled me on top of him and kissed me "we can clean it up tomorrow" he said and we stood up and went upstairs. 

I woke up and Jack kissed my neck and I turned to face him wrapped the sheets around me "I love you" he said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear "I love you too" I said and kissed him.

"Babe is your stag on Saturday?" I asked "what my bachelor party?" he asked "yeah whatever you call it" "yeah it is" he said and I smirked "I leave on Friday night and back Monday I think, the girls are taking me somewhere but I don't know where" I said and he pouted "a whole weekend without my girl" he said and grabbed my waist "aw sorry babe" I said and kissed him and Aidan started crying "I'll clean up you go" he said "aw don't I have a good fiancé" I said and went upstairs.

Friday:

The rest of the week we spent just planning more things for the wedding and today the girls and me were going to go away for the weekend for my hen. Most people flew over from England this week but a few are coming later on. 

Jade, Grace and Hayley arrived on Wednesday and they have been staying at ours. I went down and the girls were watching tv "morning girls" I said sitting next to them "morning you seem happy" Hayley said and smirked "just excited" I said grabbing some food "you totally fucked last night" Grace said and we all laughed and I blushed a little "well they anit gonna see each other for like 3 days" Hayley said sarcastically "fuck off, don't be jealous just cos I have someone" I said and Hayley laughed "Im happy single thanks I fuck whoever I want" she said and I laughed. 

Jack came down with Aidan and said hi but he seemed abit off so I went in the kitchen "hey babe are you ok?" I asked "yeah why?" he asked feeding Aidan "just you seem abit...on edge" I said and he huffed "Im fine just work stuff getting on top of me" He said and kissed my head "sure?" I said and he smiled and kissed me "what time are you going?" he said "about 4" Jade said walking into the kitchen "morning Jade" Jack said "morning love birds" she said and kissed Aidan on the head "I'll be out in a minute" I said and she left "I've gotta go out but I will be back before you leave" he said and kissed me "love you" I said "love you too" he said then said bye to Aidan. 

It was about 4 and all the girls were round now (Lauren, Jade, Grace, Hayley, Abbie, Jess, Sam and Billie) and as we got our bags a limo turned up "fuck off" I said and they smiled "I fucking love you girls" I said and Jack smirked and the driver got out "alright Jack, its been a while" the driver said "shit John how you doing?" Jack asked "yeah alright just do this as a little cover up you know, I cover a mate of mine" he said "always have been a sneaky bastard anit ya?" Jack said "is there anyone you don't know?" Hayley asked Jack and he smirked "this your little boy then eh?" he said "yeah you not seen him before?" Jack asked and John shook his head "this is Aidan, come to the wedding John I didnt know you were out" Jack said and John smiled. 

After about 10 minutes we were ready "lets go!" Lauren said "bye babe" I said and kissed Jack "have fun baby love you" he said and kissed me again "love you too, and you" I said kissing Aidan's head "bye you have fun too" I said and got in the limo.

After about a 4 hour drive we pulled up at this really fancy hotel and spa "no way this place is lush" I said as we finished our drinks and got out "thats why we're here" Billie said "and the clubs are about 20 minutes away" Grace said "this place just got even better" I said as John gave us our bags "thank you John" we said "see you Thursday" I said and he kissed my cheek "have fun girls" he said and got back in "just me or he was pretty buff?" Abbie said "he's 45 you know" I said and she bit her lip which made us all laugh.

We checked in and fucking hell this place is amazing! I was in a room with Lauren, Jade, Grace and Hayley while the others were next door. "Does anyone actually wanna go out tonight?" Hayley asked "nah I think we have some food then chill in the hot tub and that?" I said and they all nodded. Thats exactly what we done, we had dinner then went into the indoor pool and hot tub and there was only a few people there but when we left we were the only ones left but I was quite drunk so fuck knows what we done.

I was the last to wake up "afternoon" Lauren said doing her make up and I saw it was 1pm and groaned into my pillow. We had some food then all went down to have some treatments, I had a facial, hot stone massage then some destress massage. 

"Are you ok?" Abbie asked, all of us were sitting in a hot tub "you seem in abit of a daze" she said "yeah" I said sipping my drink "hitting you that your getting married?" Jade asked and I smiled "yup and I feel so excited and so nervous" I said "did you ever think you and Jack would end up getting married?" Sam asked "when I first ever met him I thought he was a dick but after a few weeks I fell for him"

Thats the truth when we first met at the airport I thought he was cocky, arrogant and vein, I mean I was right but even though it sounds stupid but when I saw him again I felt weird then I started feelings butterflies in my stomach then I fell for him, badly.

"your so cute together" Hayley said and I smiled "more drinks?" Lauren said and we had a glass. 

We got dressed and headed out to the clubs and on the way Jack text me;

Have a good night baby love you xxx

you too babe, better not be going off with no hoes or strippers! xxx

ruined my night baby xxx 

fuck youuuu xxx

long as u anit getting with no stripper xxx

ruined my night too xxx

yeah yeah have fun babes xxx

you too ly xxx

We got to a club and it was quiet but we waited for bit. "Come on this is dead lets go to the next club" I said and we downed our drinks. We were walking to the next club about 5-10 minutes when a group of loads walked past "looking fit girls" they said and eyed us up "sorry I don't do boys" I said and walked past "thats hurtful" one said "um are u blind can't you see she's on a hen do now fuck off" Lauren said and we walked "watch it" Billie said to the guy at the back who knocked into her "dickhead" she said "umm Bill he just put something in your pocket" I said and she checked "he gave me his number" she said and showed us "he was pretty fit" Jade said and Billie smirked.

We go to the club and it was so much better, the music was good and there was loads more people. "I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU, AND YOU'LL ALWAYS BE BY MY SIDE, FROM THE DAY THAT I MET YOU, I KNEW THAT I WOULD LOVE YOU 'TILL THE DAY I DIE" Me and the girls were singing while Sam brought some drinks.

We were in the 4th club and then the girls sat me down "Lola I anit even gonna bother cos you know whats about to happen" Jade said and I blushed "Lola?" A guy dressed in uniform said "Ive heard you've been bad" he said and put his hat on my head and I started laughing. After the stripper we had a few more drinks and got a taxi to the hotel at about 3am.

Hiya sorry its been awhile and this chapters bit boring but if you did like it vote and comment, thanks guys! xxx