2. Rosina 21st party

Lolas p.o.v: 

"Lets go to Luke's and I will explain" he places his hand over mine before bringing it to his lips to place a soft kiss. 

Why do I feel nervous, anxious, scared and all the other words in the dictionary for 'worried'.

After a waitress brought over our lunch, Jack looks at me without barely even a blink. "Jack, please I feel nervous now, what is it" he sighs and places his hands in mine over the table "before your already chaotic and anxious brain remembers your pregnant, it is nothing for you to be scared of" I feel body loosen up and squash the thoughts of him confessing he has kissed some girl, or even worse brought her back to our bed. 

I do trust Jack wholeheartedly, but I am a girl and my head still likes to think if these scenarios.  

"I told the girls it was fun, and all honestly the first hour was tolerable, but cut a long story the boys flirt with the girls, get drunk, me and this girl Ronnie had words for not understanding the words 'no' but take that aside, I got home lonely without you and I nearly, selfishly, came to get you, I just...just needed you Lola" I tilt my head almost like a pug and lean over to kiss his lips "I trust you Jack, and I believe you, but thats not the full story is it, you didn't want me for sex, you wanted me to be there, but why do you need me there, what happened before that" I know something was on his mind.

"Not here, I will explain at home" I nodded and Jack sorted the bill and generous tip, as he always does before we set of for home. 

Once home Jack explained to me about his conversation with Mark and whilst he apologised for not being able to tell me completely what they spoke about: I am use to the secrecy, yes I hate it but thats a part of his life I accept, I got the impression he was scared, he probably will never use them words but he's worried between balancing his personal affairs at work and having a baby to consider, and to be honest 

So am I.

Jack was still being a little closed off but he was happier that we spent the day yesterday on the sofa watching mind numbing but ever so entertaining reality shows. It felt like the days we use to sit on the sofa with junk food and flirt like the young teenagers we were.

But, today was Antonio's daughters Rosina 21st, he has 4 kids, Matteo (30), Nicole (26), Rosina (21) and Alexandra (16) and his wife Rosita. I know its confusing but they are used to the confusion (and it was Matteo by the way, he was the unplanned one, Alex was most definitely the planned baby of their family) and we have to go, otherwise thats a whole other problem. 

"Lo" Jack whispered my name as I slowly woke up and I groaned a yes "do you think using your evening sickness is too bait of a get out" I turned to face his and raised a brow "one, did you just say bait? and two, yes Jack, your leg could be hanging off and you would have to go" he took a deep breathe "it is not that I don't want to, I see them as family, it's the same as going to my own sisters birthday but I just feel so shit babe" it actually hurt me to hear Jack be so emotional that is just sadness not his normal sadness hidden by anger. 

"Jack, I know your head is mess right now but like you said they are family, we just have to go and stay for awhile then you can use the bump as a reason to leave early?" he put his shoulder round my neck and pulled me into his chest with the other "what would I do without you" he kissed my forehead as I tightened my grip on his torso "have less headaches" I teased and he let out a quiet chuckle. He placed my hand on the bump before covering my hand with his and playing with my hair. 

I was with Lauren at their house because if anyone can help me dress for nice occasions with a huge bump, it was her. "So what you wearing tonight?" Lauren said sipping her drink "I don't even know I was gonna wear that red dress but I think i'll prefer a jumpsuit or something, I want nice but comfy, he likes moving around round now" I said and she smiled  "I might just have the perfect thing" Lauren said and dragged me upstairs to her room.