20. Stag

I know not everyone knows exactly what a stag is so its the same as a bachelor party just to clear that up :)

Jacks p.o.v:

At about 7pm Lolas mum came round to collect Aidan "hiya" I said and let her in "hi the girls left then?" she asked "yeah a few ago, do you want a drink?" I asked "Im ok thanks I will leave you to get ready" she said and I grabbed Aidans stuff "I will come and collect him whenever you need me too" I said "don't worry theres no rush and I'll let you recover first" Claire said I smiled. "See you later bud" I said closing the boot and I kissed Aidans head "have fun" Claire said "thank you see you tomorrow" I said and kissed her cheek.

I jumped in the shower and got changed into black jeans and a 3/4 length white shirt. I had a fag in the front then 4 taxis pulled up and I stamped on my cig and got in the last taxi.

We arrived in the strip of clubs about 20 minutes away and went into the busiest club. "You know what Jack a few years ago I didnt think you settle down for years but Im proud of you" Derek said and I smiled "cheers Derek" I said and got another round of drinks in.

A few hours later we were in a different club and we noticed a group of guys who kept looking at us "boss do you know them?" Ian said "no but that guy on the right in blue looks familiar don't he Derek" they looked at each other "we use to be in business along with his brother who died and he blamed us for it" Derek said and the guy walked over "we don't want no trouble" he said with a smirk on his cut up face "why don't you get out" Dean said and he went to punch Dean but me and Dex stopped him "you heard him, leave" I said clenching his shirt in my hand and he smirked then walked away "by the way Jack tell Lola I said hi" I turned around and saw he left and followed him, the others calling me back.

"How the fuck do you me or Lola?" he just smirked and I punched him and grabbed him then smashed him against the wall and he wheezed in pain "I don't even give a fuck how you know but if you ever fucking come near her or my family I WILL fucking kill you, you got that?" he didnt reply and I punched his kidneys "I SAID HAVE YOU FUCKING GOT THAT?" I smashed him against the way again and he nodded "whatever" he managed to say and then Derek & Jake pulled me off him "get out of here" Derek said and they left. 

"Jack what happened?" Jake asked "nothing lets go back in I don't want a dick like him ruining my stag" I said and we went in and got a round of drinks. 

It was 4am and I was so drunk, yes the lads got me a stripper but to he honest I was that smashed I dunno if I will remember it. "This has been a fucking amazing night I love you guys so much" I said with my arm round Jakes neck, who was more fucked then me tbh "we love you too Jack" Lee said and kissed my check, everyone was drunk but Derek, Boss, Ian and Marco weren't that bad and were laughing at us.

I got out the Taxi and stumbled to my front door "BYE MOTHER FUCKERS" I shouted to the lads and went inside and for some strange reason I thought I would drunk call Lola;

hello babe you know its 4:30am right?

Yup, Lola babe I just wanna say I love you so fucking much

I thought I was smashed but compared to you I'm sober

I anit that drunk 

Night babe love you, ya piss head

love you too baby

I hung up and kicked my shoes off then fell onto the sofa and fell asleep.

Hey guys sorry this chapters boring but I needed to update and the next few chapters are the last so I'm focusing on them. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed vote and comment if you did! xxx