8. More trouble

Jacks p.o.v: 

I woke up and saw Lola settling Aidan down and checked my phone "I gotta go warehouse and meet the gang" I said and kissed her cheek "ok" She said and I went for a shower. 

"you gonna be ok while Im gone?" I asked Lola putting on my grey airmax "yeah" She said "babe whats up you seem off with me?" I asked her "nothing I'm fine" She said "no you anit come on tell me babe" I said sitting next to her "I'm just worried Jack, I want Aidan to grow up with a dad not lose him because of a fight or a dealer or any of that shit" She said tearing up and I hugged her "I promised I would clean myself up and Im going to" I said and kissed her and she smiled then Aidan started crying "I'll go" I said and changed him and settled him down. "you ok if I go?" I asked "yeah see you later" She said and pecked her lips.

"Take your time Jack" Ryan said "do you have a kid? No, so fuck off" I joked sitting down "how is the little guy?" Derek asked "yeah he's good" I said "right we need to get this plan right" Boss said "Lee you anything?" Dex asked "yeah I got through to Ian and he says he wants to meet you Derek and he thinks he have fell out with boss" Lee said "ok so Derek goes to talk to them and we just wire him up or some shit yeah?" Jake said and we all laughed "yeah nice one buddy" Derek said patting his shoulder and we all smirked.

"Hows Lola?" Dex asked as I took a sip of my beer "she's alright, she thinks I'm gonna go off the rails though" I said "I see where she's coming from but dont let her down" He said "yeah I know" I said and thought of what she said earlier "Not gonna lie bro she's still looking fit after only a few days and I mean fuck knows how you got someone that fit in the first place" He joked and we started mucking around "oi you two fucking children come here!" Boss shouted and we walked over "right Derek's meeting them at 9pm tonight" Lee said "that was fucking quick" Jake said "we are gonna have me, Jack, Jake, Ryan, Dean, Mark, Jason and Ian on stand by in case anything goes down and have a few guys close by incase anything happens and have Lee in our van" Dex said "ok so boys get down here at 7pm tonight" Boss said and everyone agreed. 

"Hey babe" Lola came up to me and snaked her arms round my neck and kissed me "someones happy" I said and kissed her, again. We were chilling on the sofa watching tv talking about what was gonna happen tonight "your gonna be careful yeah?" She asked "yes babe" I said "Im gonna go shower" She said and kissed me. 

I picked Aidan up from his crib and held him in my arms "I'm gonna protect you and your mommy" I whispered and Kissed his head. "do you want anything?" Lola asked "lets go out" I said "Annies?" She asked "how'd you know" I joked and put Aidan in his pram and we got into the Range. 

We walked into Annies and she practically ran over "omg I missed you two" She said and hugged us "aww he's adorable" She said "can I?" She asked "yeah course" Lola said and Annie picked him up "hello little man, Im gonna spoil you rotten" She said and me and Lola smiled at each other "your tables free" She said putting him in the pram "thanks" Lola said and we walked over. 

"here you go" Annie said passing over Lolas coke and my cider "cheers" I said "ready to order?" She asked "yeah 2 burger and chips please" Lola said "no problem, it won't be long" She said and walked away and I got a text from Mia;

Hey boss said be there at 6:30 tonight x

Ok np cheers see ya later x

laters x

"Putting kisses now are we?" Lola mocked "dont get jealous babe" I joke and kissed her "I gotta be there at 6:30 tonight instead" I said and Annie came over. 

"Jack your early for once" Ryan mocked and I stuck my middle finger up at him and we waited for the others. "Right boys gear up!" Boss shouted and we all grabbed a armoured vest and some guns, I just went for a semi automatic pistol and a pump shotgun and grabbed some ammo "ready lads?" Boss shouted again and well all agreed "leggo" Jake said and me and Dex just laughed.

We all waiting around but so far from what we heard everything was going good until then we heard a gun shot "wait!" Boss said through radio "Nice set up you got here Derek" We heard Ian say and more gun shots "go!" we heard boss shout and we ran out of the vans to the old building and busted through the doors shouting anyone in our way.

"FUCKING STOP RIGHT THERE I MEAN IT I'LL FUCKING SHOOT HIM" Ian shouted and I saw Jake creeping behind him but saw someone walking towards him and I shot as he went for Jake and Dex threw a smoke bomb so we could get Derek out and I handed a pistol to Derek and we shot back and ran out back to the and got in and Jason got into the drivers seat and fucking stepped on it.

"Is everyone ok?" Boss said and everyone was good "thank fuck" I heard him mumble and Vicky came in "Jack Lolas here, its sorta an emergency" She said and I followed her and Maria left "thanks" I said and she smiled at me and shut the door "babe whats up, Is it Aidan?" I said looking at the pram and taking my gloves off "no he's fine, for now" She said and her eyes teared up and she pasted me her phone:

Lola you fucking bitch you better watch out I know told that little boyfriend of yours about the note

ANSWER ME BITCH

ANSWER YOU FUCKING WHORE 

WHATEVER YOU BITCH YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET YOU AND LITTLE AIDAN 

I clenched my jaw, I was fucking raging then another text came through;

TELL THAT FUCKING BOYFRIEND OF YOURS AND HIS GANG TO LEAVE MY DAD ALONE

"Babe are you ok?" I said holding her waist and she buried her head in my shoulders and started crying "dont cry baby, dont let him win ok?" I said hugging her and kissed her head "I promised you I was gonna take care of you and Aidan and thats what I'm gonna do ok?" I said and she nodded "I need to tell Boss, I'll be back in a sec" I said and pecked her lips "here" She passing the phone and I smiled at her, I took off my vest and showed boss "Is she ok?" He asked and I just shook my head "I'll talk to you later Im gonna get her home" I said "ok make sure she's ok" Boss said.

We got home and went upstairs and I settled Aidan down then had a shower and got into bed "come here" I whispered and I put my arm around her shoulder as she put her hand on my chest "it will be ok" I whispered and kissed her.

Thanks for reading guys hope you enjoyed and vote and comment if you did! xxx Drama in the next chapters xxx