10. Not anymore

Lolas p.o.v: 

I was sitting next to Jack holding his hand and his eyes opened "you ok babe?" I asked trying to hold back tears "yeah told you I would be fine" He said and I cracked a smile "you ok?" He asked "ok better now your awake" I said and pecked his lips "Is Adian ok?" He asked trying to sit up "ah fuck" He said "careful babe and yeah he's fine misses his dad though" I said and Marco walked in "alright Jack?" He said "yeah a bit of pain" He said "how long have I been out?" Jack asked "only two days" He said and checked everything "you seem ok so far but we are going to keep you in for about 2 weeks" Marco said and Jack huffed "well dont get shot in the back then" He joked "see you later" I said "bye" Marco said and walked out "2 weeks really?" He said "yup and dont even think about getting out of here earlier" I said and he chuckled "I gotta go but I'll come back tomorrow" I said "can you bring Aidan I miss the little guy" He asked and I smiled "yeah course, see you later love you" I said and he kissed me "love you too" He said and I walked out. 

"hey Im back" I said taking off my shoes "hey hun your back just in time" Mum said and we went into the dinning room "hey" Lauren said and I sat next to her. "hows Jack?" Ty asked "yeah he's all good he's gotta stay in for 2 weeks" I said "bet he dont like that" Jai said and I laughed then Aidan started crying "back in a sec" I said and went over to him in the living room. 

I woke up and had a shower then shoved on some black skinny jeans and a white top. "Im going to the hospital with Aidan because Jack dont look that bad" I said to mum after breakfast "ok hun you going now?" She asked "yeah" I said and went up and grabbed my black airmax  then picked up Aidan and went down "I'll see you later" I said and put Aidan in his pram "bye" Dad said and I grabbed a bag of Jacks stuff then left. 

I was walking to his room and saw Jacks family walking towards me and Louise ran over to Aidan "hey" I said "alright Lola?" Parker asked "yeah you lot ok?" I asked "yeah we're good, keeping you awake?" Laura asked and I nodded "he's so cute though who cares?!" Louise said "ok you look after him then" Her dad joked "we gotta go but we will see you soon" Laura said "yeah I'll see you later" I said and said bye then walked into Jacks room.

"hey buddy" He said as I passed him Aidan "I just ran into your family" I said "yeah they were here for about an 1 hour" He said playing with Aidan and I smiled "whats that big smile for?" Jack asked "nothing just you two" I said and he kissed me "heres your stuff" I said and put the bag next to his bed "cheers" He said and passed Aidan "he needs changing" He said and I took him to the toilet. 

"I wanna get out of here" He said as I sat down "its been 1 day" I said "I know and its fucking irritating" He said and I rolled my eyes "stop complaining" Marco said walking in "hey" I said "hiya just came in because I heard this little guy was here "I'll be back soon" He said and left "everyone loves him I swear" I said " because he's like his dad" Jack said and I laughed "Im gonna have to two Jacks" I said "maybe more in the future" He said and I smiled then kissed him. 

2 weeks later:

So yesterday was meant to be the day that Jack came back but apparently he fucked off early in the morning and we have no idea where the hell he is so the lads are all looking for him, I just can't believe he's fucked off and left me and especially Aidan, I swear to god when I find that boy!

Parkers p.o.v: 

"right lets go find my idiot of a fucking brother" I said as I text Lola;

hi we r looking again now x

Ok thans to u and the rest of the lads x

np plus he is my idiot of a brother x

lol gd luck x

I got into my car with Jason and Dex and we looked inside the city and the others looked outside. "Any idea where he would be?" Jason asked a few hours after we started looking "I think I might know" I said and took a sharp right and headed to Annies. 

"We will look around the beach" Dex said "ok see you in 30 mins?" I asked and he nodded then they left and I walked into Annies "hey Annie" I said "Parker! its been forever!" She said and hugged me "yeah it has, have you seen Jack anyway recently?"I asked "no why where is he?" She asked "we dont know he's gone and we dont have a clue where" I said "oh god, well I will let you know if I see him" She said "ok thanks Annie see you soon" I said and left then saw someone sitting outside "Lola?" I asked "hi" she said "you looked here too eh?" I asked smiling at Aidan "yeah thought he might of been here but he's not, I really dont know where he is or what to do if we find him" She said "when we find him cos I promise that we will" I said and she gave a small smile "you Trueblood boys like to promise a lot dont ya?" She said and I chuckled.

"No sign, hey Lola" Jason said "hiya" She said and Dex smiled "nothing?" I said "nope but we did find this and we thought it was Jacks but we weren't sure" Jason said passing over a watch to Lola "yeah it his" She said and looked at the beach "we better look somewhere else, you gonna be ok Lola?" I asked "yeah, thanks you guys" she said and we smiled "see ya later yeah and this guy" I said saying bye to Aidan "see ya" She said and we got in the car "man I feel bad for her" Dex said "same" Jason said "yeah lets go find this dick" I said and drove further up the beach. 

2 weeks later:   

Lolas p.o.v: 

I woke up at 5am to my phone ringing and it was Derek; 

Hi Derek

Hi Lola sorry to wake you its just that I found him

Where is he?

Up a cliff top where you can see the city its about 30 mins away do you know it?

Yeah I think I do 

Ok I'll wait here till you get here

Ok thank you Derek I'll be there soon as

Ok bye

I hung up and changed into my grey converse trackies and a black top with my Black airmax then quickly brushed my hair and picked up Aidan and went downstairs to the car. 

I pulled up about 30 minutes after and saw Derek's car "thanks" I said as got Aidan out "its ok, I'll see you later" He said and sad bye to Aidan "bye, thank you" I said and he smiled then left, I walked up to Jack sitting on the top. 

I just stood there for a few minutes then sat down next to him with Aidan in his car seat in front of us and he looked at Adian then me and I saw a few bruises on his face "Im sorry" He said a few minutes later and we just looked at each other "you left us and broke all your promises to him" I said "I know I can't just say sorry and everything is going to be ok" He said putting his arm round me but I shook him off "remember our date?" He asked "yeah it was amazing" I said looking at him "I Know sorry is going to fix everything but..." I cut him off "Jack there is no but, you really hurt me but just fucking off, you left us and Aidan missed his dad" I said and he looked at him "who done that?" I asked "no one, just a fight" he said "you stink of booze and drugs" I said "I can't believe you Jack, you've really fucked things up this time and I can't forgive you" I said standing up "I'll give you 5 minutes to say bye to Aidan" I said and he grabbed the carrier and stood up "what do you mean babe?" He asked and I teared up "we're done Jack, I can't let you hurt us anymore" I said "baby please" He pleaded "no Jack dont call me that and of course you can seen and have Aidan whenever you want but you can't have me" I said and got in my car and waited for Jack to put Aidan in after a few minutes "Lola please" He said "no Jack message me when to pick up your stuff and you know you can him whenever you want, bye Jack" I said as he closed the door and I held back the tears, Did me and Jack just break up?.....

Hey guys hope you enjoyed and I know you probably didnt expect a breakup but your gonna have to stay updated to see what happens! Vote and comment if u liked! xxx