14. Surprise birthday party

Jacks p.o.v:

"Morning babe" I said and kissed the top of her head and she smiled "I missed you" she said looking up at me "I missed you too" I said and kissed her "so you moving back to mine or what?" she said smirking and I pulled her on to my waist so she was straddling me and I took off her top...

Me and Lola were making out on the sofa when Parker walked in "I take it you two are back on then" he said and sat in between us on the sofa "well nah" Lola said and he stared at her then looked at her hand "holy fuck is this real?" he said looking at Lola then me and I smirked "congratulations" he said "thanks brother in law" Lola joked "Im gonna go for a shower" Lola said and kissed me "so my younger brother has a kid before me and is getting married before me" he joked and I smirked "well we anit getting married straight away" I said and he smiled "Im happy for you bro" he said and I smiled "and dont tell anyone please" I said and he nodded his head "gotta get to work I'll see you later" he said "later" I said.

Lolas p.o.v:

I was having a shower then it hit me that I was getting married, me and Jack are getting married! I grabbed some joggers and a top that I'd left at Jacks. "Hey babe could you give me a lift?" I asked coming downstairs "yeah" he said standing up.

"I thought you wanted to keep it secret?" he said looking at my hand "I never said secret just on the low for a few days" I said while taking it off and putting it in the box "same thing" he said "shut up" I said and kissed him "see ya later babe"he said as I got out "bye love ya" "love ya too" he said and I closed the door.

"Hi hun" mum said as I walked in "hiya" I said "so where did you get off to last night" Lauren said smirking "no where special" I said grabbing a drink "you so stayed at Jacks" Lauren said and I choked on my drink "oh you were with Jack?" my mum said surprised "yeah just sorting stuff ok and nothing happened no matter what you say" I said "ok then" she said and I rolled my eyes "Aidans upstairs with Jai" she said and I went up.

"Hey" I said walking in to my room "hey I just got him down" he said putting him in the crib "thank you for looking after him" I said "no worries the kids love him" he said and I smiled "yeah I can tell" I said and he laughed "I'll see ya later" he said and walked out.

I was on the phone to Jack when Lauren knocked "come in" I said "hey sorry about earlier" she said "no it was me just being moody" I said and she laughed "come on then tell me about yesterday" she said and I smirked and told her about it but not the engagement "so can I see it?" she asked "see what?" I asked raising my eyebrows "oh you really think Jack didnt ask for a girls opinion when buying a ring" she said smirking and I smiled "he asked you?" I asked surprised "dont sound so surprised" she said "you like it?" she asked "I fucking love it" I said "so is it on the down low?" she asked "yeah but Parker knows he saw the ring" I said "I fucking knew you stayed round Jacks" she said and I laughed.

1 week later:

I was sitting with Jack and Aidan on the beach "I wanna tell everyone" I said sitting up and he sat up "sure thought you wanted to keep it on the low?" he said "yeah they're gonna find out anyway so whats the point of not telling anyone" I said and he smiled and kissed me "when?" he asked "tomorrow night" I said, little does he know that he's surprise party! "lets go Annies" I said standing up.

I woke up at 9 and Jack was still asleep so I went down and made him breakfast. "Happy birthday babe" I said waking him up "thanks, breakfast in bed eh?" he said and I smiled and kissed him. "We still going out later?" I asked and he nodded "open it" I said giving him his presents and he smiled "I know it anit much but you said you wanted it" I said and he kissed me "there is another thing I got, you know how you think your car is fast enough which is wrong by the way" I said "what have you done?" he asked "come down" I said and he grabbed a top.

"The car dont look different I know but the exhaust is upgraded and your brakes and all the other shit I dont know I got Ian to do it" I said and he kissed me "thanks babe love you" he said and I kissed him.

I picked out a long sleeve short white dress and and straighten my hair. I was doing my make up when Jack walked out the bathroom and wrapped his arms around my waist "have I ever said how fit you are?" he said and kissed my neck "I love you" I said "love you too" he said "go get ready" I said and he kissed me.

"Why are we going to the club again?" He asked clueless "just gotta do something" I said and we walked in "turn on the lights please babe" I said and he turned them on "SURPRISE!" everyone shouted and he smiled "was this your idea?" he asked and I smiled and he kissed me.

"I can't feel my face when Im with you but I love it but I love it" me and the girls were singing along, loudly "drinks girls?" Jake asked walking over with Jack "cocktails?" I asked and they all smiled "babe do you like it?" I asked "yeah how long you been planning this?" he asked "a month or so" I said and he kissed me. Me and the girls went over to Jack and the gang aswell as Dan, Adam, Conor and Sam. "Jake you never said what happened to you the other day" I said "it was a fight with the guy you were talking to" he said and I raised my eyebrows "I knew there was something about that dickhead" I said "Jason is fighting him next week" he said "I gotta go to that" I said and he smiled "you two alright here gossiping" Jack said walking over "you got a girl yet Jake?" Jack asked "nah Im all good being single" he said "when was the last time you had a relationship longer than a month?" I said and he laughed.

We were all dancing and talking when the DJ aka Dexters cousin stopped "right its time for a little speech from the birthday boy" he said and Jack laughed and went up, he was about to stop talking when he said "thanks to my amazing girlfriend Lola for organizing it, come here" he said and I walked up "me and Lola have got our own little surprise" he said with one arm round my waist "no she's not pregnant again before you say it Dean" he said to Dean and we all laugh "we're engaged" he said and everyone cheered and I kissed him and I put the ring on and we walked down and the girls went mad.

"So have you made any plans or anything?" Antonios daughter Nicole asked "nah all we know is that we will wait a few years" I said and looked over at Jack with his mates, Im so happy we are back together "Lola get over here" Jason shouted "be back in a sec" I said and walked over "what?" I asked "come on shows us the ring" he said in a girly voice and Jack laughed "but seriously Jack you must of paid a bit for that" Parker said "you've already seen it" I said "I know" he said and I smirked.

Hey guys sorry if this chapters boring, vote and comment if you did like it! xxx Also I go back to school on monday (7th sep) so if I can I will try update! xxx