15. Engagement party

Sorry for the late update and if its a bit boring!

Jacks p.o.v:

I was sitting with some of the lads when Ian came over "theres some unwanted guests" he said and we got up and went to go outside but they walked in. "What do you want?" Dex said as we all got up "he knows" Oscar said looking at Lee and we looked at him "whats going on?" Derek said but Lee walked out the back and Oscar was going for him "I'll sort him out" I said and followed him.

I found Lee and sat next to him "what you done" I said and he looked at him "boss said we weren't doing great with the money so I done a few deals to try get some money but" I cut him off "but you tried messing him about?" I asked "yup" he said "listen Lee your young you made a mistake and be honest Ive fucked up a lot deals and still do its nothing that us lot won't sort out" I said and he smirked "now lets go" I said and we went back in.

I sorted out Oscar pretty easy because they anit got a high profile so a few deals have been made. "Cheers Jack" Lee said as we were all sitting down and I just smiled. I saw Lola dancing with the girls and smiled "you've done good son" Boss said and I smiled "my round" Dan said.

Lolas p.o.v:

"Lola you know I love you" Jason said putting his arm round be and Jack was laughing "aww I love you too you little piss head" I said "Im not a piss head" he said and fell over and Dean picked him up "I got this" he said and I laughed and Jack walked over. "Hello birthday boy" I said and kissed him "thanks for this I love you" he said with his hands on my waist "you've got a good fiancé" I said smirking "I got the best one" he said and I kissed him "oi love birds get over here" Dex said and we walked over.

I woke up wrapped in Jacks arms "you awake?" I asked and he groaned "let go" I said and he moaned then turned around "head hurt" I said pushing his arm "fuck off" he moaned and I smirked but as I got up he grabbed me and kissed me.

Me, Laure, Jai and Jack were all out for lunch "you know that Jai punched Jack while you were in hospital" Lauren said and I rolled my eyes "brothers eh" I said and she laughed then smiled as she saw Jai and Jack playing with kids.

"So you having an engagement party or what?" she asked and the boys sat down "party!" Katie shouted and we all smiled "obvisily" I said and Jai and Jack looked at each other "what?" we asked "nothing" they said and smirked.

"So we're having a party" Jack said as we were sitting on the sofa "well why not?" I protested "so my wallet has a break" he said smirking and I stared at him then he kissed me "alright you too" dad said walking in and we smirked "dinners ready" he said and we walked into the dinning room.

2 months later:

"LOLA!" I heard Lauren shouting upstairs "WHAT" I shouted back "hurry up" she said, we were going shopping for a dress for the engagement party. "Who knew this was gonna be so fucking hard" I said as we walked out another shop "I know right" Lauren said and looked at a Starbucks "go now" I said and she laughed. Me and Lauren finally found an outfit and its pretty simple but nice. Me and Lauren were getting our nails done and I got nude nails and Lauren got a french manicure.

Next day:

"Get in the shower" I said grabbing my dress and he walked up and kissed my neck "shower" I said and he smirked. I got dressed into a white dress with gold accessories. I curled my hair and done my make-up.

I was grabbing my bag when Jack kissed my neck "I got a present for you" he said giving me a box and sitting on the bed, I opened the box and saw the most amazing Christian Louboutin's Sweety Charity cross body bag, it had a gold grained leather laser-cut to reveal glittery gold leather "babe this must of cost..." he cut me off buy kissing me "consider it an engagement present" he said smirking "I love you" I said and kissed him.

"Thank you for babysitting Aidan" I said to a girl called Laura "no problem have a good time and by the way you look so pretty" she said and I smiled "thank you I'll see you later" I said grabbing my black blazer and we left.

We got to the club, everything is held at this club, "Here they come!" Dex said and we smiled "girl you look fucking amazing" Abbie said "thank you girls Ive missed you" I said hugging them. We said hello to everyone and we were sitting with a few of the guys and their girlfriends.

Antonio's wife and kids walked over then Ant with some drinks "thank you" I said "hun this bag is amazing!" Rosita said "Jack gave it to me before we came out how fucking beautiful is it" I said and we laughed.

"Don't want for us to end where do I start. First you wanna go to the left and you want to turn right. Wanna argue all day, making love all night" me and a bunch of girls were singing when Jake brought over some drinks "thanks" Abbie said then started flirting with him and we all just carried on.

Jacks p.o.v:

Me and the guys were all at the bar getting in the drinks when Derek came over "I'm proud of you by the way and Ive heard of some of the things you keep buying Lola" he said and I smiled "why not" I said and he smiled "thank you for everything Derek" I said "its been hard but its been fun and you know Im not gonna be in the game much soon more on the less physical side" he said and I laughed "yeah I know Ive noticed" I teased and he laughed.

"Babe come here" I said to Lola and she walked over "yeah?" she asked "gotta make a quick speech babe" I said and she smiled "your speaking" she said snaking her arms round me and put my hands on her waist and kissed her.

"We just wanna say thanks for coming tonight and we hope you all enjoy" I said and went on for about two minutes then Lola made a quick speech "toast to the happy couple" Ian said "I also just wanna say a quick mention to Aaron who died almost 3 years back and would of been 22 next week" I said and we all toasted a glass to him.

"He's looking down on us buddy and he would of been proud of you especially for pulling a girl like Lola" Dex said and I laughed "lets face it If i wouldn't of been with her he would of tried" I said and we laughed.

For the rest of the night we all danced, drank and messed around till about 2am then managed to get in a cab, god knows how though.

We all got home and Lola checked on Aidan and put him in his room "babe did I tell you how fit you looked tonight" I said as she got into bed and she smirked and I kissed her then she straddled me and I took off her top...

Hey guys sorry for the late update just been busy but I promise I will try update more often! xxx sorry if it was a bit boring but if you did like it then vote and comment! xxx