5. Labour

Jacks p.o.v:

I held Lolas hand as me and her walked through the club and everyone cheered "thank you, first rounds on me for you lot" I shouted and smiled then went to the bar and got a drink for me and Lola. "On the house" the girl said trying to flirt with me, I know her face, I think we hooked up  like 3 years ago "on the tab actually" Lola kissed my cheek as the girl rolled her eyes. "Flirting are we?" Lola joked and I smirked "been there and she's well nothing outstanding" I whispered "I would say don't be rude but I do not like her" I smiled "it's cute when you're jealous, plus no girls anything near perfect compared to you baby" I kissed her and felt the heat from her blushing. 

We found the others and we walked over to their booths "heres all the money" Coach passed $15000 "how?" I asked "people paid big money obviously, they back you" Jake said and I smirked flicking through the cash. 

I saw Carlon at the back, "here take this" I handed him a 50/50 split "Jack I can't you already took less of the fight money "you need this too Carl" he smiled as he hugged me "thank you" he repeated three times "oh and Carl, you need any work let me know yeah?" he smiled as I waved goodbye to him. "Hmm someones feeling generous" I felt Lolas chin on my shoulder "keep a secret?" I asked of her and she nodded "I think his girl is having twins" I heard him speaking to her a few weeks ago at the gym "he will be a good dad" I nodded in agreement before turning to face her, I smiled and cupped her cheeks in my hand before kissing her forehead "I am so grateful for you Lo" she smiled as she placed her hands on my chest.  

"Jack, where is he? Jack!" Boss searched for me as he walked in "good fight my boy, you made me proud and that fields boy got what he deserved" he hugged me and continued to congratulate me "can I talk to you?" He asked and we went outside. 

"Right has anything strange happened?" he asked " no, not yet anyway" I said taking a sip "ok I just want to check, tell me if anything happens ok?" He said "ok" I said "you coming in?" He asked "after this" I gestured towards my drink and he gave a small smile and patted my shoulder before he walked inside. 

Why do I have a bad feeling, a real bad one. 

I found the others and was actually enjoying the celebrations, that was until a saw my most recent text;

Jack I am not letting this go, I want payback. I deserve to be served my revenge and you deserve the pain I intend to inflict on you and your little family.

 I think finding that pretty little girlfriend of yours will be my sweet revenge. Wonder if he will be born yet, be a little hassle to keep a baby hush though wouldn't it?

She did always look good in that blazer, shame to ruin it. 

I tried to reply but nothing would send. I couldn't even be angry right now I just felt utter worry. I need to find Lola and keep her in my sight until I work out who this freak is. 

I shoved everyone around and just searched frantically for boss, where was he. I tried calling Lola too the call wouldn't go through. 

Fuck. I muttered it over and over as I tried to call her. This cannot be happening, not so close to him arriving. 

"BOSS" I shouted as I noticed one man dressed in full pin stripe suit, could only be him "everything ok?" he asked as a ran over "no, not one bit" I said passing over the phone and he read the messages "shit, Lee get over here" he demanded "yeah whats up?" Lee asked "I need this number sourced" he said and passed Lee the phone who looked just as worried as me "ok I got to go to the warehouse my stuff is there, I will find out Jack" Lee said as he placed his a hand on my shoulder "thanks, where is Lola her phone isn't going through" I felt a panic as everyone looked "where is Lola?" Dex asked Jess "bathroom" she replied "alone?" I asked "no with Lauren, why? Is everything ok?" she could sense something was off "it's fine, thank you" I rushed off to find the bathroom.