16. 1st Birthday

Sorry bout this chapter being a bit boring but I needed to update! 

So in this chapter its gonna skip a year forward! xxx

Jacks p.o.v:

I woke up at about 1pm with the worst headache. "Alright babe" Lola said turning round and I groaned as she went to get up I pulled her back and kissed her.

I got a text from Dex and I went outside, lit a fag and rang him;

whats going on?

Them guys that messed Lee around there back and they want money

how much?

about 3k

alright I reckon we can sort this without paying them

alright so should I tell everyone about a meeting tomorrow?

yeah I need to recover

gathered see ya later

bye

I finished my fag then went inside "everything alright?" Lola asked "yeah just gang shit" I said making a coffee "I gotta meet with them tomorrow" I said and rolled my eyes "you picked the gang" she said "shut up" I mumbled and she mumbled something "what?" I said "nothing" she said smirking and I wrapped my arms round her and we mucked around then were kissing, "ah young love" Claire said coming downstairs "alright mum" Lola asked and she smiled "Im going out be about an hour" she said "ok see ya" I said "bye" she said and closed the door, me and Lola looked at each other and laughed. 

I YEAR LATER:

Lolas p.o.v:

So its a year on and nothing much has happened but it is Aidans 1st birthday soon! "Jack!" I shouted upstairs and he came downstairs "what?" he asked putting his shoes on "need a lift Im going bank" I said "yeah I'll walk to Dexters from bank while you do your shopping" he said and I smirked "alright you ready?" I asked and he nodded. 

"You taking Aidan?" I asked as we parked "yeah" he said getting out "alright see ya later babe" I said and kissed him "bye call you when Im on my way back" he said and kissed me again. 

I sat down in Starbucks and was on my phone "LOLA!" I heard and turned around to see Jess and she walked over "hey we anit talked for ages" she said "I know you coming on Saturday right" I asked "obvious wouldn't miss Aidan's 1st birthday would I!" she said and I smiled. 

Jacks p.o.v:

I walked for about 20 minutes and got to Dexters and his sister opened the door "hey Jack, hello Aidan " she said and he smiled "come in Dex is almost ready "Jack!" his mom said and hugged me "hiya" I said and Aidan smiled and pointed at her then Dex came down "alright" I said as he grabbed his keys "got this little man have ya" he said smiling "yeah Lolas out spending" I said and he laughed "see ya later" he said "bye" I said "bye Jack, bye Aidan" His sister said. 

We got to the warehouse and met with the other guys. "Right whats the plan?" Derek said but Boss stared at Jason who was playing with Aidan "Jason" I said "huh what?" he said and we laughed "stop being a creep" I said and we laughed "so we can't do the normal run it and shot?" Lee asked "nah not with them they know everyones skill and tactics" Dexter said "so we do it straight away or trick em?" I asked "wait that could work" Boss said "a drive by?" Maria said and Boss smiled "yeah that should work then we see what happens "alright when?" Ian asked "Monday" Boss said "ok so whos going?" I asked "You, Derek, Jason, Ian, Lee, Dean, Dexter and the girls" he said and she looked up "I thought you didn't like us going out on shit like that" Vicky asked "its nothing big" Boss said and the 3 girls smiled.

Saturday:

So today we were having a party in the garden for Aidans 1st birthday, "you know half on this is so we have a party" I said as Lola done her hair "yup its an easy way to get to have a party" she said and laughed "half for this one though" I said picking Aidan up "daddy" he said and me and Lola looked at each other "did he just say his first word?" Lola said and we smiled "mommy" he said and I kissed her.

We had the party with all the kids till about 5pm and some of the parents stayed but most of them left with the kids. The babysitter took Aidan to her house while we were with the others.

I was sitting in the garden with the gang and Jack "so whens the drive by happening?" Mia asked "Monday" Jason said "have you girls done anything like this before? I asked Mia "no" she said and laughed "its pretty easy" I said and they all looked at me "wait a minute I knew you dealt and that a bit but drive bys?" Jack asked and I smiled taking a sip of my drink "come on then what else?" Lee said "deals, drive bys, getting money just the usual" I said "but not in a gang just working for one?" Vicky asked "yeah pretty much" I said "how many drive bys?" Jack asked "I was only a driver at first then I changed" I said and he smirked "who you work for?" Dex asked "just some estate gangs no one high profile" I said. 

"alright see ya later" Jack said putting his phone away "who was that?" I asked, grabbing some drinks "no one important" he said putting his hands on my waist "is it your fit bird on the side?" I said smirking "you caught me" he said and kissed me. "Babe you know theres no one hotter than you" he said and I looked back at him "yeah I know" I said and he laughed then kissed me.