The Sorcerer

Jerome speedily ran across the jungle. The rest are in stand by hiding in the trees, just in case he got ambushed.

They had the map drawn out in their heads.

Passing by a small tree, which was a landmark, expecially in a jungle, where tall trees win and overpower the short ones, Jerome scaled it hastily, careful not to prick himself.

Looking from above, he spotted a long trail of dark blue. Raising his eyebrow, he took a pair of binoculars from his inventory, he placed it to his eyes. He gasped.

Zombie-like things. Mouth hanging out with teeth all around their mouth. One squid eye and one human eye. Hair like tentacles. Seaweed clung on them as they stomped into the forest.

Jumping down and into a small pool of water, he signalled for the others to follow him and carefully made their way to the corner. They then hid behind leaves, peeking out from under them. Crouching, they hope that their intelligence won't be of high standard.

As they spied on them, Jerome gasped.

Ant is running away. His face was painted blue in an attempt to 'become' a squid.

They got found out!

"Sparklez... what are those things?"

"They are our new technology, squid men. I came up with the idea and they thought it was cool, so they fused a human with tens of thousands of squids," Sparklez said, folding his arms. "They are especially sensitive to sound,"

Jerome jumped over the log, running towards Ant. He then tossed the dirt from his inventory as hard as he could in the opposite direction. The squid men, in response to the dirt, followed it.

"Mitch,"

The boy looked up at Jerome.

"Help Seto and Ant,"

Jerome ran across the rest of the forest, Betty in hand. Jason and Ian rushed forward to help, and Adam clumsily followed suit.

"Seto?"

"Who are you?"

"This boy is Mitchell, and I am Soul. I am currently in his body,"

"SOUL?"

"I'm with you," he sighed. "Just call me Brice,"

Mitch suddenly held his hands out. A pyramid encased the sorcerer, slowly giving health.

"It has been so long... Seto..."

"Who are you, really?"

"Seto used to be with us, but he was a horrible sorcerer then, in the lower ranks. I kinda befriended him and ranked him up, though he had never seen my face," Brice spoke solemnly. "They threw him in jail, and said it was my idea,"

"And then we saved him," Ant rolled his eyes.

"I missed him,"

"Right..."

As they spoke, Seto opened his eyes. The brown pupils seemed to be clouded with pain. The scars on his body stitched together, and he screamed, his hood going off.

"It's okay," Mitch's body fell limply, embracing the sorcerer.

"Why are you even in his body?"

"I'll tell later,"

@@@

Alright! Done for this chapter :D

Hope you pepo enjoyed

The Breathing Treasure (Merome)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara