Squeal

@@@

A bright light shone, blinding the party, and a voice reappeared.

"Sparklez. What made you change your mind?"

"How rude, speaking to me yet being invisble,"

The  voice chuckled softly, speaking gently. "You've not changed,"

A soft melody played again.

"Oho, that wasn't me," the voice laughed, seemingly amused.

"Don't lie Soul, only you can do it,"

"Only me and this boy,"

"Mitch?"

"His real name is Hughes, Mitchell Hughes, since you gave him his name," the voice chuckled. "You want to free me? Please do,"

Jason gripped his diamond sword.

"Don't worry, I already changed, I won't become agressive,"

The rest looked at each other, worried.

"Biggums," Mitch pulled at Jerome's sleeve.

Jerome looked down at him, and he smiled.

"It... going... okay!"

The voice chuckled.

"The spell of resurrection. Anyone knows it?"

Everyone looked at each other. Jerome shrugged his shoulders.

The voice sighed.

"Anyway, don't call me Soul. That is my code name. My real name, is Brice," the voice said smugly.

Mitch blinked, standing up. He walked over to the door, spying from a tiny hole.

"Mitch?"

As soon as he saw the picture behind the hole, he stepped back.

"Sqeed...!"

"Guys,"

Everyone smirked as Mitch scrambled back.

"Let's do dis," Adam said solemnly. Silently, he withdrew his golden sword.

Mitch looked in admiration as Ian kicked the door open. An army of dark blue instantly attacked the party.

"Hey Sky,"

"Go away!" Adam sliced them down, wiping his hands in disgust.

Jerome easily fend off all of the squids, slicing down some of them on Ty's body. They then charged and help the others, defending and attacking at the same time.

'Do you want to help?' The voice chuckled.

'Yis...!"

Mitch felt his body being controlled as he lifted his hand. Closing his eyes, he heard a soft melody, with short and high notes. It seemed very familiar.

It appears that everyone else heard it, too.

The squids all cowered in fear as the song drilled their head.

"The squid weakener song, Squeal," the voice said smugly.

The team easily killed most of the squids, and the dead bodies and blood all disintegrated fast.

Adam withdrew his sword, then drawing it out again, speedily cutting the squids with the tiny part of the blade.

Jason blocked, and attack rapidly, not taking any damage.

Ian merely used his fists, easily getting rid of many squids with his special cakey gloves.

Ty wielded a diamond sword which takes down anything with ease.

Jerome used his diamond axe, or Betty, as he called it, and smiled. Each and every one is doing their part, and the fact that Jerome was the one who taught them made him happy deep inside.

Mitch opened one of his eyes, looking at the rest. They are amazing... to be able to do all that...

'You are, too, Hughes," the voice snickered, clearly amused. "You are more powerful than all of them minus the bacca combined,"

"Rearrly?"

"Yes, really,"