Heal

@@@

A bright light erupted in the room. The rest cowered, trying to avoid gazing at the source of light and ruining their sense of sight.

"He's not going to die yet," a deep voice chuckled, which seemed to come from all directions. "Go to sleep, this boy is innocent,"

As the light slowly faded, Jason, who was half inflicting a big wound on the boy, wobbled and fell to the ground, eyes open and pupils rolled back. His hand loosened the grip on his diamond sword, and mouth opened slightly.

"JASON!" Adam dashed to his friend, genuinely worried.

"He'll be okay," the loud voice came again, and Jerome instinctively covered his ears with his paws.

As the commotion was going on, a beam of light green light appeared on Mitch's belly. A soft melody reverberated through the room, filling it with happiness. Jerome felt his chest loosen and his breathing regulated.

"What..."

At that juncture, Mitch yawned, waking up. Brown eyes opened, looking at his surrounding.

"Mitch...?"

At the sound of his new name, he jumped into attention, looking at Jerome.

"Biggums!" He shouted his nickname, leaping into Jerome's embrace, wrapping his legs around his waist.

Adam stared at Jerome, eyes blinking.

"Get used to it, G, he keeps doing this,"

"Biggums..?"

Jerome turned to Adam. "Do you know what it means?"

"Uh... it basically means that you've got a big booty,"

The bacca flushed red, looking at the boy's beaming face.

"He definitely doesn't know what it means," Jerome sweatdropped.

After a moment, Mitch looked at the one who was lying on the floor. His eyes widened.

'No..no...no....no.....' his brain repeated. 'No help.. no help ...'

Jumping from Jerome, he kneeled down next to Jason.

'No...no...no...' his brain was like a bullet train. 'No help...'

Eyes darkening, Mitch held out his hands, which glowed a soft green.

Humming a soft and familiar tune, he closed his eyes. The green spreaded from his head, all the way to his stomach and toes.

After awhile, he pulled his hand away, smiling.

"Big... boy... up... soon...!" Mitch smiled, revealing his pearly white teeth.

"Biggums... what was that?"

Mitch and Adam squealed as Jerome muttered those words. Jerome placed his paw over his lips, blushing even more.

"MITCH GOT THAT BOOTY,"

"Shut up Adam," Jerome muttered, rurning away. "Let's get Jason to a bed."