Squiditis

@@@

A loud knock vibrated the air. Everyone turned to the door, and it busted open.

A vein popped on the brunette's hair, as he stomped in. Locks of hair blocked one eye while leaving one outside. A green headphone lay on his ear, unmoving and glowing.

"Why don't anyone open the door?!" He screamed, eyes and mouth twitching.

"What," Jerome narrowed his eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry dood, Team Crafted is coming back to base," Ian laughed.

"Why?"

"No idea, and I think the others got another guy too, one of the army, in fact,"

"Oh really?" Jerome raised an eyebrow.

"Apparently he's one of the brains, and the only human in the army. And he got 'bored' and decided to come with us for awhile,"

"Yea, he's weird," The brunette muttered, grumbling. Adam swung his arm, resting on his shoulder.

"Didja miss me Ty?"

"You wish."

"By the way, Seto and Ant is in the squid headquarters currently, so they won't come,"

"Good..." Jerome said, before turning to Mitch. "Soul, we know you're in there. Seto is angry,"

"Sertoh...?" Mitch cocked his head.

"Dood, he doesn't know how to talk?"

"Yep,"

"That's cute and all, but please be careful around the new guy. Sparklez? I think that's his name,"

Jerome sat down on the couch on the spot next to Mitch. The shorter boy smiled, lips curving up slightly.

Flushing red, he turned away.

Snickering could be heard from Adam.

"Looks like I'm right, Jason, "

"Wow..."

"What?" Jerome asked, losing the normal smoothness he has.

"After all three people, Jerome fell at the forth one,"

Jerome tossed a wooden sword at Jason. Tilting his head to the side, the sword missed him completely.

The rest snickered. It was the first time Jerome missed with darts.

"Go and repair the door, Jason," Jerome said solemnly, a vein appearing on his forehead.

Jason swiftly got up, running for the door.

@@@

Jason sweated, looking at his handy work. It seemed that he had done a good job.

As he wiped away beads of pespiration, he smelt an acrid smell. Looking back at the door, liquid seems to be flowing in.

"No way..."

The smell was way too familiar.

Jason ran back, screaming.

"BASE IS UNDER ATTACK!"

As soon as he spoke those words, the door was pushed from the sheer force of the liquid.

Squiditis. A virus created by Soul. It secretes a poisonous enzyme, able to melt anything. The only creature who survived it was Jason.

"Attack?"

"SQUIDITIS"

The whole place became a mess.

Ian walked up, punching the air before the liquid. It rumbled, moving back a little before coming up again.

"It can't be blocked!" Ian screamed, running back.

"We're doomed!" Adam shouted, cowering to the back.

Mitch stepped up.

All attention focussed on the boy.

He held his hands out, chanting a soft rhyme.

A bright light enveloped everyone, as another soft yet somewhat frightening song played.

The creature twisted and turned, groaning.

"Tiem,"

Time seemed to freeze as he muttered the word.

The liquid didn't drip.

Everyone was awestruck. The amazingly overpowered liquid was stopped. It was like chaining a lion down, with a mere spell.

Mitch snapped into attention. He felt someone. A powerful being.

"Hm, you noticed me,"

Everyone was shell shocked. They looked around, seeing nothing.

The voice changed into a soft vhuckle.

Just then, the liquid burst into a thousand million droplets, all disintegrating into thin air.

Caught off, Mitch tumbled back, eyes widening.

Behind the blob was a person. Hands in his pockets, he walked slowly.

"Hi," he smiled "Name's Sparklez, long time no see..." he said, looking at Mitch. "Soul,"