Hotel

I'm back... kinda... *cough*

well I am still very sick, and I am really tired right now,  and I shouldn't be touching my phone but yolo right? ohoho

yeah... this chapter is pretty short, but im sowwy D:

enjoy it anyways!

im not gonna be answering the comments rn, cuz not supposed to be touching phone and checking comments is a little tedious in my position :L

@@@

They leaped for joy upon seeing train tracks.

Walking constantly was a huge workout, and they were glad to get rid of it.

They sat in the air conditioned train, sipping on soda.

"Biggums..."

The boy pulled on Jerome's long sleeve, shaking.

"What is it?"

He pointed frantically at the back of his seat, and he looked over.

"... Adam?"

The man passed out on the seat.

"ADAM!!!"

@@@

Placing gold under his nose seems to do the trick as Adam jumped up, coughing.

"Hi," Chimney waved, smiling.

"Who is that?"

"I'm chimney swift, are you a part of the treasure?"

"No...." Adam wheezed

"Well I am!" Chim laughed.

"I thought chimney swift was a bird?"

"I got named after a bird,"

A snort escaped from Ant.

"I got named after a venomous ant,"

Everyone let out a hearty laugh after that.

Just then, Seto lost his grip on his bag. Paling, he tried to grab it, but it was all in vain.

The bag fell with a deafening crash. A purplish liquid poured out.

"Ah...." Seto couldn't find words.

Everyone ran to the other side of the train. The potion could kill, and they don't want to risk it.

"Wait..." Jordan walked up again, sniffing it.

"IT'S DANGEROUS!" Ant screamed.

"Wait.. this isn't the potion of harming,"

Confused for awhile, they walked back up.

"This is a potion of strength, with 5 days of effect,"

"What?!"

"Seemed like either they had the wrong label, or that they were trying to sabotage us," Brice grimly said.

A loudspeaker spoke.

"Train will be stopping in an hour,"

@@@

They stepped out of the train. The whole day has been dedicated to travelling, and they were exhausted and bored.

They looked around. It seems to be a large village, having many houses. Villagers and travellers roamed, and due to the sun falling quickly, many are retreating back to their homes.

"Let's rent a hotel or something," Chimney said.

"We don't have money,"

"I do!" He laughed. "I brought some from my house,"

Everybody's face lit up at the thought of a warm bed in a hotel. They had been sleeping in tents with a pillow and nothing else for as long as they travelled. It was horrible, really. Cold, uncomfortable, not to mention they only had 3 tents to go around.

They all made their way to a huge building with HOTEL spelled on it with capital letters.

@@@

"Sorry, we only have 5 beds and 2 rooms left..."

The rest sighed.

Of course their only comfort would turn out like this.

"We'll take it! Better than tents!"

"Who's going to share then?"

"Not me," Adam quickly said. "I roll in my bed,"

"Sharing is caring,"

"I'm not caring!" Adam laughed.

"I'm taking one bed for myself, I mean, it's my cash," Chimney spoke up, smiling.

"Adam, give the bed to me," Jerome folded his arms. "I am a furball and it will be highly uncomfortable for them,"

Adam merely stuck out his tongue.

Jerome grabbed his face with his front paws and kept him in place with his back paws. He twisted his head slightly, and Adam grunted.

"O-okay! It's yours,"

It ended up with Jordan and Ant, considering they are more comfortable with each other, Seto and Brice, though Seto had been stuttering and rejecting heavily, and Adam and Mitch, mainly because Jerome doesn't want to have his fur covering neither Adam nor Mitch.

They quickly prepared to go to bed, falling asleep as soon as their bodies hit the bed.

@@@

Adam mumbled slowly.

Mitch groaned a little.

This dude beside him... is one loud person.

He had been speaking incoherently for about the whole time they were sleeping. Mitch covered his ears in annoyance, but it was all in vain.

"Kill.... squids...."

Mitch wanted to scream. He need some sleep and he's not getting any because of Adam.

Looking around the room, he saw two other beds other than his and Adam's.

Jerome, and Chim.

Looking at Chim, he grimaced a little.

No, he won't get into a bed with someone completely new to him that he met a day ago.

The other choice, is more than alright.

Jerome? Please. He was the first one to trust in his stupid world.

He got out of his bed, walking over to Jerome's

@@@

Jerome was deep in slumber... until a figure came into his bed, snuggling up to his bare back and wrapping his arms around him.

Turning back, he saw a mop of messy brown hair.

"Biggums?" Jerome unintentionally spoke.

He nodded into his back, scooting closer. He sighed contently, almost falling asleep immediately.

So... cute...

Jerome covered his mouth, flushing a deep red.

Damn it Mitch why are you so cute.. only to him...

Jerome felt himself yawn, tears staining his eyes.

Time to snooze.

Looking back at the kid spooning him, he gave him a pat on his head.

Mitch seems to lean towards the pat, making a sound contentedly.

Jerome's eyes looked at him hopelessly.

He was seriously hopeless to be in love... with someone that doesn't even know what love truly is...

Nodding off, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.