Roasted squids

I just realised I had some commenters :o I kinda squealed :P

Kittycatty828: #MEROMEFORDAYZ

ScarletCraft: must be cuz of their lil conversation, idk I'm an idiot :P

And omg its been so long and im almost to 1000 reads I'm so happey you dont even know omf my stupid story became this :oooo

Haha, enjoy this chapter :P I need to make em longer so I might change from once a day to twice a week.

@@@

"We're going a quarter of the journey by a jeep, then there would be trekking," Sparklez said, packing his stuff. "And I'll send my chocobo to carry it back,"

"We're going by foot?!" Seto shrieked. "We're never going to make it by dawn!"

"Who said we were going to make it by dawn?" Sparklez snickered. "Its a long journey, a jeep can't possibly carry six horses, and we will take about 2 weeks on horseback anyways,"

"It's because the squids killed our horses," Jerome muttered. "We have no choice, and there would always be reinforcements when Adam and Jason comes back,"

As he hoisted a sack on his back and secured it to his waist, he giggled.

"I'm santa bacca!"

No one laughed.

They checked to see they've brought everything they needed, and walked to the garage, where Adam's and Jason's jeep lies.

It has scratches all over it, which proved that it was Adam's, but overall it was maintained well by Jason.

Everyone jumped in quickly after putting their luggage in the trunk. Jerome turned the key to activate the engine, and soon they were off into the wilderness.

@@@

"Brice, did you know that squids actually taste good?"

Brice stared blankly at his companion.

"You... ate our soldiers?"

"Maybe,"

"So that was why Yarne, Juil and Gupe were gone,"

"I guess,"

"Well I don't really care,"

"What I'm trying to say is that we can kill and eat squids if we get to roast them first,"

"And...?"

"I forgotten to bring our food,"

"WHAT?" everyone screamed, staring at Jordan with wide eyes.

"Yeah,"

Jerome hid one of his eyes in his paw.

"Though I think squids might taste good," Brice said.

"We have to roast them before they despawn,"

"I can burn them with my song," Brice said, smirking

"I heard squids are a delicacy in the middle of minecraftia," Ant said, licking his suddenly dry lips.

"Are we really going to eat squids?" Seto asked, eyes wide and beaming. "I can't wait!"

"That might make Mitch remember some things," Jordan rubbed at his chin.

"Do you really want to eat them?" Jerome asked.

"Yes!" Came a chorus. Jerome sighed.

@@@

"We're going to leave the jeep now, so, Jordan, do what we planned,"

Jordan placed two fingers at the side of his mouth, letting out a sharp whistle.

Placing a piece of paper on the jeep and holding it in place with a rock, he said.

"Bryan is clever, he will know where to go,"

"So we can start moving?"

"Yep, let's go,"

Jordan walked off, with the others following behind.

Jerome stared at his friends, then at the jeep.

"If it doesn't reach their base you have to pay for it!" He shouted.

Jordan paid no mind as he trudged along the dirt path.

Jerome sighed, hesitantly following them.