Jungle

Omgomgomgomg I finally got 1k reads

That is amazing guys omg

Well, I never thought this stupid idea for a story might get so many reads :D thank you for reading and voting, I am seriously freaking out.

Now my goal is 100 votes for this story :D we can make it happen!

Anyone went to singapore afa 2013 on 9/11? Cuz I did :D I had alot of fun and bought a katana :3

I was like looking at some merch with my friends and I saw a levi keychain.

My friend shouted riren and the person who was selling it be like :" you ship it?"

Omigawsh fujoshis are everywhere

Anyways, from the previous chapter on is the second part of the story :3 it will concentrate on their journey and their shenanigans along the journey.

So yeah :D enjoy reading

ScarletCraft: ney you aint dumb

@@@

"The first stop is at the first jungle we see, and we'll set up camp on a tree," Jerome told the rest. "...and we look for apples because someone forgot our resources,"

"Oh just be quiet,"

The rest don't have the energy to cheer or jeer, as they trudged along the field. It seems to be endless.

The west of minecraftia is a twisted place. It is desertified and not even cacti can thrive. Humans there fight to the death, and that was directly after the ten treasures died.

At least that was what Jerome heard.

A soft voice snapped him out of his train of thoughts.

"B-Biggums...." Mitch shook.

"What's wrong?"

His hand slowly raised, a finger pointing front.

As he turned, his breath hitched.

A forest. They had made it far.

However, it was different.

Instead of lush and emerald leaves, it is blue.

Blue.

Traces of squids.

"Well maybe we don't need to pick apples," Jordan smiled as he pointed at a squid devouring an apple.

"They made it so far...?" Jerome asked. "They should be at the south-west instead of the east..."

"Ah, that, we actually told them to conquer the east instead," Jordan said. "Mainly cuz' half of our enemies are at the east,"

"We need to push them back.."

Jerome swiped out his axe, running into the jungle.

"No! We need to roast them!"

The bacca grabbed a piece of flint, flinging it against betty. Like this, it ignited and sent out a warm glow.(it works mkayy)

Brice followed quickly after, beginning to sing the burning song.

Seto grabbed his potions, running after Brice hastily

Ant and Jordan grabbed their swords, rubbing the flint over it.

Mitch looked.

He walked slowly to the jungle, and looked at the squids. All of it immediately looked at Mitch, leaping at him.

He squeaked, jumping back as the squids land in front of him. Looking up, he saw a ton more.

Seto placed his potions into his bag, setting it down.

"Barrier!"

A protective bubble appeared as numerous squids bounced off of Mitch.

"We need to protect Mitch!" Seto shouted at the rest as they scrambled back. "And I can't hold this barrier for too long... I don't have the energy..."

Jerome threw his flaming axe at one of the squids, burning its insides. It squirmed before falling down, but not despawning.

"It worked!"

Retrieving betty, he then swung it at the other squids, trying to avoid the bubble.

Brice continued with the song. Squids trembled and fell, twitching before its skin became crisp.

Ant and Jordan followed Jerome, cutting down every creature he sees.

"This is difficult... you need to burn them to some extent that they dont die, but cannot move and slowly cooked," Ant said, struggling slightly.

"They're ignoring us and going for Mitch... why?" Jerome asked, confused. Normally, they would go for the stronger ones before the weaker. (Squid logic lol )

"Because the 'Brice' there wants him," Jordan said, making sure the bubble isnt touched.

A shout is heard from deeper in the forest.

The bubble broke, and Seto fell.

Jordan grabbed him, and Jerome grabbed Mitch, running to where the sound came from.

It was Brice.

A squid was crawling around his leg, pulling him.

"Let go!"

Kicking it away, he was shocked to see another one grab his arm.

Ant sliced it down and it trembled before falling.

"They want Brice... too?"

"I think I know why they want them..." Jerome muttered. "They want to recreate the weapon... again..."

@@@

dundundUN

okay, so now their motive is clear xD

can you see the end? nope xD

alrighty, enjoyed? leave a comment! I am rly happy to see 4 of it now :P