Who are you?

Jerome trudged home slowly, panting and gasping. He recognised that power, and only one person has it.

Mitch must be the only other person that has the Will.

Looking slowly at his house, he noticed a familiar presence. A strong smell of the salty ocean was present.

"A squid ... they raided my house..."

Coughing, he walked away. Thankfully, a squid's eyesight is bad.

"I must protect him.."

He looked at the boy on his arms. Slowly, he stalked towards his base.

@@@

"Jason," Adam poked at his friend's side. He wriggled, trying to ignore him. "He's attracted to the new guy,"

"Nope, not possible," Jason shook his head, twitching. "And stop it!" Looking back at the search engine on the computer, he typed something in again.

"He's definitely attracted this time! His eyes, those shining purple eyes, tho-"

"You said that when three others came by and they all died. Jerome shed no tears, except for the one with the fishy smell."

"Ohh yeah! Mr. Fishy!" Adam laughed.

Speak of the devil. The door opened slowly, and in came a very tired Jerome.

Panting, he walked in slowly, with Mitch on his back.

"Adam... get away..."

With that, he screamed like a girl and ran to the corner of the room. Jason rolled his eyes and took hold of the boy from Jerome's grasp.

"What happened?"

"We fought... with squids... Mitch used the Will..."

"The Will..."

Placing him down on a bench, then helping Jerome to a chair, he went up to the computer once more.

"I recognise that... I definitely seen it before..."

Pressing the 'enter' button, a list of powers came out, all with their information. Scrolling down, Jason turned to Adam.

"This is it, Willpower," Jason uttered, overwhelmed.  "Finally..."

Jerome panted, sitting up slowly.

"He is the beginning... the reason of our pain..."

"No... he isn't... I saw him before... Mitch looks nothing like him..."

Jason grabbed his sword, holding it above his head.

Jerome's eyes widened. He had never seen his friend like this before. Not even when he saved him from his imprisonment. Eyes shining red, bloodthirsty.

His helmet dropped, as the belt securing it popped open. There, it revealed a deep blue scar from his left cheek, connecting to his lips. A result of poison, which made him stronger and immune to any poisonous fume.

"Jason... no..."