Travel 1

so their travelling will be named "travel" so that I wont have to think.

so I finished what I wanted to do quicker, so I decided why not update c: my work is annoying, but I think I can update once every week.

once per week with long chapters, or every day with short ones? I'll leave it to you guys :3

oh. and hi again kitttcatty828 :3

powermovesonly you got your moar xD

on to the story and other stuff.

btw, I don't have a beta, i didn't check this chapter for grammar, and english is not my first language either. I apologise for my bad grammar in this one :P

okie on to the actual story xD tell me what you think about this one and tell me ways to improve :D

@@@

After all that had happened, it was already night. The moon was high in the sky, and everyone climbed a tree high enough to be shielded from zombies and big enough to hold them all.

Surrounding a piece of wood with dirt, they lit it up, sighing. Warmth.

Jerome sniffed at the fried squid and bit on a tentacle, chewing slowly. The rest did the same, feeling their stomach slowly get filled by the new type of food.

"This isn't bad," Ant muttered, clearly impressed. "Needs more salt."

Brice nodded, grinding up the food in his mouth.

"It's better than I had expected it to be," Seto muttered.

"Eat up doods, we have a ton more," Jerome laughed, holding up a bag filled with squids.

Munching up the food, his mind flashed back to the afternoon.

Gathering the treasures... and remaking the weapon... it would probrably all in vain, considering that even two famous sorcerers can't fuse them together.

Is fusing even possible?

Jerome glanced at Mitch, who gave him a warm smile in return.

What if...

Jerome shook the idea from his head.

As he packed the leftover squids into the bag, the fire went out. The wood for the fire has burnt out.

"Sleep,we have a long day tomorrow," Brice said.

Jerome nodded, lying down on the leaves. They tickled his neck, but he doesn't care.

@@@

"Biggums, up!"

As he slowly opened his eyes, he saw the boy on top of him. Looking at the hole in the ceiling, he estimated the time to be...

"7am?!"

A stream of bags was chucked at him as he shouted.

Mitch giggled.

"Good night..."

"No!"

Punching his suit, Mitch was determined to wake him up.

"People are trying to sleep ere'..."

"Sowwie... up muusst biggums!"

Rubbing his eyes, he sat up, leaves ruffling under him. Some of it stuck onto his fur as he stretched lazily.

Mitch smiled, then pounced on the others.

"Jerome... What's with Mitch...?"

"I don't know, he just does it,"