Pain

haha, ive not been active, and this is short

im sowwie...

I have school D: so I won't update as quick anymore

so yeh, enjoy this super short one 0w0

@@@

"I ..."

Everyone looked at him, stunned.

"Uhm... Mitch?" Jerome placed a paw over his pale fore head, flinching away. "You're burning!"

"Biggums... paine ..."

"I was told not to feed him anything other than apples. I guess this is why," Sparklez leaned on the couch. Since his outburst, everyone was standing in fear for their friend as well as shock.

A ton of pictures rushed through his head again, as he screamed, kneeling down and clutching his head.

"Brice what are you waiting for?"

Closing his eyes, he begin emitting a soft noise, which grew bigger in time. The song sounds like a flute, and they felt their chests grow lighter. They just realised that they have been feeling poorly for awhile now. Their eyes with bags below them, and the food is really small. But now, it seems as if their troubles are lifted. Mitch's fell the the ground, snoring, and Brice stopped.

"It worked,"

"No shit," Jordan snorted.

"Shut up Sparklez,"

He smirked, sipping on a glass of water.

Seto fell down on knees, which suddenly became jelly.

"So Seto, are you staying or going?"

"I'll stay for a while... there are many minerals for potions here..."

"Could I watch? I need to relearn the uses of potions again,"

Seto gulped, nodding.

'DontblushpleaseSetodon't'

Brice smirked, bending to meet Seto in his face. His fingers touched his chin.

"You're red,"

"Wow, Seto, really?"

"Shut up,"

Jerome hoisted the thin frame of Mitch, carrying him to the bedroom.

As he looked at the boy and the bed, he was reminded of the incident a few days ago.

"Sleep...Jerome..."

He touched his lips with his paw. Then, shaking it off, he walked out, confused and embarrassed at the same time.