Healed

Jerome chopped down every squid in sight. He flies through the air, landing a hit on a squid as it fell and rolled in pain. Ty did the same, careful to protect the others.

Adam was careful not to touch them. He always thought of them as repulsive creatures. As he sliced them with his budder sword, he scrunched up his face at the blood. It was blue at one side, red at the other and purple in the middle. He made a silent note to clean the majestic budder of that disgusting liquid after this.

Jason was confused. In his time of captivity, he had not seen even one creature like this. Adam and the others were too young to remember, but he was released later than them. As the blood stained his suit, he was even more confused.

Ian, instead of using his mere limbs, decided on a iron sword. Those men looked like they had some virus or something, which was highly likely. After all, they were human turned into squid humans. As his shades dropped, he could see even more clearly. He looked back as he fended off a crowd of squids and his jaw dropped.

A squid man fell to the floor as his legs and arms turned into tentacles. His face mutated to become a normal squid, and everything changed.

"DOODS! JUST A WHILE MORE!" Ian shouted. "THEY TURN BACK!"

As he said that, Jerome heard a terrifying crunch of bone on one of the squid men, before it slowly shrinks, turning into a squid out of water.

The team panted. What just happened?

"It seems that the mutation was temporary," Jason shivered. "What would happen if they mix the stronger ones in?"

"That won't happen," Sparklez chuckled. "Their bodies are too weak to support strong blood,"

As Seto healed up, Brice opened the pyramid.

"Are you okay?"

"Who are you?"

Brice was about to speak, but quickly shut his mouth.

"My name is Brice..." he spoke. "I am inside of this boy, Mitch,"

"Oh! I see!" Seto cheerfully answered. "Nice to meet you Brice!"

"I need help to get out of his body..."

"How did you even get yourself into that kind of situation?" Seto frowned. "Don't worry! I'm a sorceror, i will help you!"

He had not seen his face, but thankfully, he forgot what his voice sounds like.

'I should not tell him yet... I don't want him to hate me...'

@@@

40 votes? omaigawrsh you guys are awesome :o

it was like, 20 yesterday

I already written out the next chapter, and I'll post it tomorrow c:

hope you peeps enjoyed and have a nice day :D