Speech

ATTENTION!!

Who the fighter/"soul"/anyone who is anonymous gonna be? You decide :o You can choose either OC, or a new added minecraft character.

She can even be that one fishy dood they were talking about, idk :o

So yeps :o lets move on~

@@@

Jordan paced around, while Ant sat down and thought deeply. Being calm was both of their strong points, though most of the time they were too calm for their own good.

Taking out his phone, Ant contacted the rest about Chim hastily.

"They will probably go without us for now," Ant muttered. "Let's go shopping for bottles of enchanting,"

"You say it like its a casual day, not just a day where our friend got kidnapped," Jordan smirked.

"I don't," Ant said, frowning.

"You do,"

"Let's just go ahead," Ant said, with a slight hint of a tiny smile. Jordan smiled, one of his only smiles that doesn't look like a smirk, before rushing over to the huts in the village.

"If there is a trade for bottles of enchanting, just take it," Jordan shouted. "First who finds one wins!"

"Childish,"

Jordan snickered, running ahead.

@@@

Jerome stared at the text on his phone.

"Chim got caught by the squidan girl. She took him to the base. Probrably at least, go on without us, make weapons and such before going,"

"Weapons?" Jerome frowned. "We dont have the materials..."

"Just use whatever you have and get going," Brice said. "Or else we might not even get Chim back,"

Opening the temporary chest, he took out all of the iron, a measly 37.

"I guess they will have to do," Jerome frowned, displeased. "Now, who needs armour?"

@@@

Fighter jumped across the treetops, otherwise what Sparklez would call "treetropping".

To be honest, the woman missed him. He was a sassy dude and it was fun talking to him. She stopped on top of a tree, sweeping her hair from her face. Icy-blue eyes looking down at Chim, she made a nostalgic smile.

"It has been a long time, Emotion," the woman hugged him. "I miss you,"

@@@

As Jerome sped across the land with his sword, he ignored the lack of armour on his skin. He wasn't immortal, no. He could get hurt as easily as a human, but since he was one of the powerful ones he let the others have the armors. He looked over at Brice, who was frowning. Ever since Ant sent the message, he had been talking about how they captured the one who has all the materials instead of Jordan, who could escape any sort of attack as he is one of their best soldiers. Nevertheless, the rest had been restless and afraid of what is to come next, not only from a future attack, but also from their venture into their base.

"We're here," Brice suddenly said, stopping in his tracks. Looking in his inventory, he pulled out a weird-looking stick with an orb on the end. "This is an electric staff that Jordan gave me,"

"An electric staff?"

"Well, it lets you fly and helps you get no fall damage," Brice explained. "And since it is in the sky, Jordan passed some to me earlier today just in case,"

Tossing a stick at Jerome, and the other to Adam, Brice held it up.

"So you use it," Suddenly, Brice flew up about 5 blocks, stunning the rest, before landing without any damage. "And we fly all the way up, and toss the other staffs down to the rest,"

Brice looked over at the rest, who nodded. Jerome looked at his staff, tossing it to Seto.

"Here, you go first,"

"H-Huh?"

"I want to see if Jordan and Ant will be back anytime soon," he said. "I do have the crafting bench bagpack after all."

"Ah..." Seto looked at the staff. "I have never flown with magic before..."

"Never hurts to try?" Jerome asked.

"It will if you drop down 100 blocks," Adam gulped.

"Just go already," Jerome urged, and Brice took off at the same time.

Holding up the staff, the two went ahead.

"AHHHHH IT IS SOOO HIGGHHH!" Adam screamed, hands jittery and threatening to release the staff.

"This is actually fun!" Seto giggled, going after Brice hastily, having perfect control.

"SETO WAIIIT!!"

@@@

Surprisingly, there was a priest in the village, who offered a bottle of enchanting in the village. Cashing out all of their emeralds, they stuffed the fragile bottles into their inventory, running over to their new base, finding it empty. Crafting their armour, they enchanted it.

"Where now?"

"The squid base," Jordan said. He tossed an electric staff to Ant, teaching him how to use it, before flying off in the direction of the place with speed.

"Look," Ant pointed at the figures under a huge shadow, as he stopped the electric staff and fell down. Jordan went along with him, running over to the figures.

"Jerome!" Jordan shouted, running over. "Where are the rest?"

"Going up," he said. "You have extra staffs?"

"Nope, guess we have to wait then," Jordan frowned, sitting down. "You wanna go ahead first?"

Looking over at the staff, Jerome took hold of it, feeling power surging through, fuelled by the orb. Gulping, he held it up, flying as he used it.

Mitch looked at him, making grabby hands.

"You wanna go after him?" Ant asked.

Mitch nodded.

Ant smiled, tossing his staff to him. Like a pro, he used it immediately, flying after Jerome.

The wind on his face flicked his hair as he controlled the staff flawlessly. Somehow, the warmth the staff emits because of the magic seems familiar, strangly familiar.

A sharp pain suddenly ignited his body and brain. Shouting, a scene clearly played out in his head.

@@@

"Hughes!" A man shouted, gesturing for him to come along. Dressed in a cape that seems strangely warm, he held out a stick.

"What is this?" The boy who looked like him asked, holding out the staff.

"Eventually, you will need to know how to use this, no?" The man chuckled, handing it to him. Almost immediately, the orb on it flared, electricity surging.

Somehow, he flown forward, landing in a pile of sand. He shouted, struggling to stand up, but he flew again.

"My, my," the man spoke, sighing. "I hope your controlling turns better,"

"Soul!" An unclear woman stood, shouting at him.

@@@

The name rang continuously in his mind, as he somehow continued flying.

Soul... soul...

As the pain subsides, he landed on the platform in the sky, almost falling down, before a furry hand pulled him upright.

"Mitch?"

"Biggums..." Mitch spoke. "I remembered how to speak..."