Travel 2: chimneyswift

ayyyy lmao any swifters?

nope..? just me..?

*sighs deeply*

well it has been a while :o idk I just decided to settle down and write a bit, and I kinda made a not very short chapter (compared to my previous ones)

yayyyy why not add him.

PowerMovesOnly: >///< thank you so muchhhhh *can't*

okie here's the chapter :o

@@@

Jerome lay on a bed in the makeshift house made of cobble. Though Mitch and Brice both sang him the healing song, it seems that the leg is not healing. His health is not decreasing, but the wound simply won't close. Seto tried, but also failed at doing so.

'Fail heal' is the technique they used, apparently.

He sighed. The rest are out to mine resources, and go about their day, and he's stuck inside of a cobble shack being unproductive.

As his phone rang, he picked it up.

"Hello?"

"FLUFFY! I'M GOING TO JOIN YOUR AMAZING JOURNEY!"

background shouting could be heard.

"I MADE TY TAKE CARE OF JASON IT'S OKA-"

"I get it... come if you want, as long as there are two people taking care of the house,"

A loud squeal came from Adam as he ran back to his friends, hanging up.

Tossing his phone away, he sighed.

As he tossed, he found a book on the floor . He picked it up and saw the title.

"Sorcery," the title read. Flipping the book, he checked the summary.

"All you need to know about sorcery, simple magic that even beginners can learn about,"

His eyes wandered to the price tag, and he almost lost his grip on the book.

"3 stacks of gold?!"

After regaining his composure, he flipped it open.

Why not?

@@@

Seto walked back slowly. Oh how lucky Jerome is, to stay at home and sleep while they do all the hard work.

Mitch was smiling, carrying the logs of wood and stacks of uncooked iron with ease.

Seto felt his arm ache.

As he tiredly walked back, behind a very cheerful boy, he felt his mind wander back to the squidans.

They are very fascinating, actually. He had never seen anyone other than himself and the top authority in the squid army use the skill.

It is very efficient, and useful, but it is not easily cured. At least a week to heal.

Seto sighed.

Mitch jumped into the cobble structure, dropping the resources. Seto slowly picked everything up, walking in.

As he walked up to the cobble shed, he saw his friend... what...?

Seto dropped all of his items.

First thing he noticed was that the cast was off. And the wound completely healed.

Second, his book of sorcery on the floor.

"Oh hey Seto," Jerome smiled. "I saw an easy spell in the book and I figured why not try it out,"