Cheese Sandwiches

@@@

Brice slipped on a long sleeved shirt with a gold ingot on it. Apparently it was Adam's, the clothes surprisingly fit him, though Brice's new body looks very much bigger than him.

Brice walked out of his changing room to see the rest on the couches eating... things...

"What are those?" Brice asked, pointing at the food.

"These are cheese sandwiches!" Seto cheerfully said. Said sorcerer took his sandwich, breaking it into half. "Here, you can try!"

Confused and surprised, Brice took the sandwich to his hand, munching down on the food. His eyes widen as tbe cheesy taste filled his mouth, tongue tingling.

"Back in my days, there was nothing like this," he laughed softly, scratching his blonde hair. "This is amazing!"

"This isn't bad, not at all," Jordan said, smiling. "Who made this?"

"That would be me," Ant said, smirking.

"Yeah! Ant is awesome!" Seto smiled, munching down on his half of the sandwich.

Mitch poked at the food.

"Mitch, its delicious," Jerome said, biting into his sandwich. Mitch raised his brow at him, then looked back at his food.

He opened his mouth, biting down on the sandwich, tearing a bite off.

As he munched, his eyes widened. His hand shook, and he dropped the sandwich. Mitch clutched his head, shaking. The half eaten sandwich fell from his mouth.

"Mitch?! Mitch!"

He heard his name. It was given to him, but he couldn't answer.

He let out a scream, piercing the air. He stood up, running around. His face twisted into a look of a mix of anger and confusion.

A rush of pictures flooded into the brain. They were blur, but they made sense.

"What is this?!" Jerome asked as he tried to relax the boy. He bit on his arm, trying to get free of the embrace.

"Well, we wiped his memory out when we first got in so the power won't be used against us," Jordan said solemnly. "It has never back fired on us before. Well, that's why we only let him eat apples, so the only thing he remembers is that he is a treasure,"

"Sparklez."

He looked back at Brice. His blue eyes were wide in shock.

"I've... never told you to do that..."

"You did, last time, and I admitted it was a good plan,"

"No... definitely not... I said nothing..."

"... in any case, the only solution to calm him down is to stop the brain from wrecking itself," Jordan spoke. "Seto, could you?"

"I've heard about a spell like that before, I've never used it though..." Seto said, shocked. "I'll try my best!"

He opened a book from his bag, hastily searching.

Brice furrowed his blonde brows. He definitely did not lay down that command. It was strange.

"Oh, its simple! Brice just heal him with the song,"

"Which one?"

"Painkiller,"

"I thought it doesn't work on animals?"

"It says right here that to get rid of the memory flood, just play the song, painkiller," Seto said, showing him the book.

Just then, Mitch stopped. Everyone looked at him, surprised.

"Biggums......"