Versus Squids

"Dood, stop kissing me when I change your clothes!"

Dammit.

It seems to be a habit of the teen's. Change? Nice person? Kiss. It happened on the first day, though that was merely on the cheek.

Zipping the fly of a new pair of jeans, Jerome sighed.

"Taank...yuu!" He chirped, clapping.

"Alright, let's go, we are going to go hunting,"

"Harhnthing?"

Instead of speaking any more, the bacca merely gestured for him to follow. He creeped out of the house, looking around if there were any mobs.

"Adam would be useful, but he's too weak to take your willpower on,"

"Weelllpowaer?"

"That's what all of us have. It makes the mobs scared and stuff!" Jerome smiled, speaking happily. "The captured few have particularly powerful will,"

Mitch blinked, and after a while smiled.

"Biggums.... smuuart!"

"I'm not smart, it's just some knowledge I know from the back of my mind,"

Suddenly, the wind direction changed. Both of them looked at each other knowingly.

"Skuuueed...hhear... weennd... chhaeeengg..."

"Squids might have come and look for you again,"

Jerome smirked, swiftly taking out a piece of fish. Munching on it, he handed some apples to Mitch.

"This will be your first fight, dood,"

"Faaiit?"

Jerome switched out to his axe, ready to meet some blood.

"Lezzgo,"

The bacca bolted, running off in the opposite direction of the wind.

In surprise, Mitch ran as well, trying to catch up.

"They're here,"

A squid army general appeared, leading tens of thousands of smaller squids behind them. The general has a hat perched atop of his head, symbolizing the general.

Almost immediately, the bacca jumped forward, slicing the squids in half.

Blood splattered all over his black suit, but was barely visible.

Jerome's eyes glowed a deadly red, swiftly cutting the squids up.

Mitch stood, astonished at the amount of strength he had.

Looking in his inventory, he has a diamond sword. Placing his finger on the edge, blood quickly spilled.

"Shhhahrp!"

Mitch quickly jumped up. If biggums could do it, so could he.

Facing the gigantic squids, he slowly thinned out the bunch of minions, slicing them down one by one.

"G, you can cut!" Jerome patted him on the back, then proceeding to slice down even more squids. The general dodged an attack aimed at him, missing the it by just half an inch.

As Mitch cut down one of them, another secretly creeped behind his back, grabbing the boy's slim figure.

Sending his sword through its head, he picked it up, squid and all, tossing it at the horde of sea creatures.

"Gouu... AWAAYHH!"

Thick tension filled the air as he screamed, making it suddenly a lot warmer. Every entity in the way seemed to move slowly and the air seems to have changed from death... to life. Though it became warmer, plants began to sprout from Mitch's foot, sort of like bone meal, except different.

As the tension subsides, the squids began dropping, like flies. The general shook, trying to withstand it, but failed as he, fell down, too.

Behind the mob was Jerome. He dropped, falling on his tail. Eyes shone in admiration as he looked at the boy.

"What ...?" Jerome panted, placing his paw on his chest. His heart seemed like it would explode. "So... strong?"

Soft sparkles shone as the squids slowly despawned one by one, dissolving into nothing. The general's disintegrated, leaving only his hat and their inventory.

Sweating and panting, Mitch slowly fell to the ground as well.