Unlocked Memories ; Seto's sacrifice

hyehhhh im back.... and kinda bad..

*sorry for not updatingblabla*

*sick again*

i like writing when im sick idek whY LOL

ah this took me way too long... working on TUGTE after this c:

yepyep hope you like this chapterr

@@@

His body continued to ache, making him wince ever so often while he flew up to the floating platform. He shifted under his tight suit, and when did it become tight?

Almost reaching the top, the pain is suddenly gone. Somehow, refreshed, and awake.

He then realised that he has been feeling poorly all along. The pain, the burden if losing a team member, the fighting, it seemed to have gone as he flew up, breathing in more as the air grew thinner.

Jerome's fur flapped slightly when he started descending for a moment, only to fly sideways and up again.

@@@

As Mitch began to feel weaker and weaker, a warm feeling enveloped his body. Feeling lighter, he dodged another attack from the woman.

Surprisingly, the woman winced, falling back and rubbing the area he punched.

"I thought they wiped your memory!"

Confused, Mitch paid no mind to what the woman has said, punching her again. However, this time, a huge flare of red and orange exploded around his fist, burning her shirt to a crisp. She flinched, edging back.

"Oh. I'm a fighter?! That's cool!" Mitch smiled, looking at the flames. Somehow they don't hurt him, not at all. Humming a soft melody that seemed to up his attack, he raced forward, punching her again. This time however, blue electricity coated his whole arm as he launched Fighter away, making her hit her back on the wall nearby.

"This is amazing!" Mitch said to himself, running towards the woman. However, imstead of running normally, he dashed to an inhumane speed, stopping when needing to. Raising a fist, his arm turned dark, hitting her square in the face. Blood sputtered from her mouth and nose, and she fainted, not before uttering a small "you win," to a more than satisfied Mitch.

Adam gaped as Mitch's arm turned back to normal. His wounds are all healed, and he is not even tired at all.

"I think fighting with her triggered my ability to fight," Mitch said happily, helping Adam up. As he simply touched his friend, warmth radiated from his hand and spread throughout his body, slowly closing all of his cuts and healing the bruises.

"I-i'm healed?"

"This ability thing is fun," Mitch laughed, looking at his hands fondly.

Adam smiled, picking up his sword and withdrawing it.

"I like you more now when you can talk," Adam laughed. "You're much more fun."

"That is downright insulting to dumb people,"

"Are you alright?!" A voice sounded from under them, turning, they saw Jerome running, confused when they seem perfectly fine.

"Yeah we are," Mitch said, smiling mischievously. "Aren't we?"

"He was like, ridiculous when he fought!" Adam said, pointing at the woman, who was still lying there unconscious.

Jerome's eyes nearly popped out of the sockets. Running over to the body, he examined her.

While he did that, Jordan and Ant came up.

"Oh my gosh i nearly died there!" Jordan gasped, pointing out in the distance.