I watched how everyone enjoyed the baby shower. Laughs, dancing, the games, crazy uncles. Miya had it all. Plus her dad apologize and now they dancing their asses off.

I kept my promise to Miya that i will go back to my family but I just want him to see me on tv. I want him to see that I can do things on my own.

"Aye Daniel, can I talk to your for a second?" Miya dad asked.

I nodded and followed him inside of the house. He grabbed two sodas and hand one to me. "I know we haven't gotten along well but I just want to say I'm sorry." He said. I sipped my soda. "It's alright. It happens" I said. He chuckled.

"Daniel I want you to do me a favor." He said. "Yes?" I asked. He grabbed my shoulder. "Take care of my little girl. I know she's about to be a mother soon but don't leave her all alone. She can be stubborn sometimes just like her mother." He said.

I chuckled. "You have my word Mr.-" "nah call me dad" he said walking out. I was shocked.

"Daniel Daniel they about to open the presents" One of Miya cousins yelled. I hurried outside.

~~~~~

I put the last present in the truck and with the help of Miya dad we closed the trunk well. "Be safe guys and call me in the morning Miya" her mom said kissing our cheeks.

We got in the car and took off. "Best baby shower ever! Im so ready to have this damn baby!" Miya yelled. I laughed. "Calm down girl, my son ain't finish baking yet." I said.

She crossed her arms. "Did you talk to all of my family members?" She asked. She has a big ass family and everyone wanted to talk to me or get an autograph and a picture. "Yea most of your family members were fans." I said. She giggled.

"Im still wondering why Ariana, Khalil, or Spin never showed up" she said scrolling on her phone. I tensed up when I heard spin. The kill him the other day and we had to leave him barely alive.

I parked in the garage and we head into the house. I threw the keys on the counter and hopped on the couch. "You okay my nigga??" Miya asked. I laughed. Its how she said it with that Japanese accent. "Im okay now!" I said rolling. She rolled her eyes and turned on the tv.

"Stop laughing dude!! There was a shoot out in your old hood!!" Miya said. I stopped and looked at the tv.

There was a shooting on CrossCreak just last night in an apartment. 2 was found dead and arrested after. The dead bodies are Darrell Haynes and Spencer Akula aka Dj Spinking or Spin. More coming up after this.

I covered my face and looked down. Miya came over and patted my back. "Its okay Daniel. Im so so sorry" Miya said hugging me. I cried and layed back.

Miya

My phone ringed and it was Ariana. "Where the hell was you!!" I yelled.
"Im so sorry Mi it was Khalil he was upset about Spin! He died last night." She said. "I heard. Daniel freaking out right now. " I said.

"Khalil put that bottle down! Miya let me call you right back" Ariana said hanging up.

I sighed and looked at Daniel. He been through enough. This baby would really cheer him up. "Come on lets go to bed" i said helping up baby Daniel. He wiped his eyes. Helped me upstairs.