Unknown Place-Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

He had a black long sleeve shirt, V-shaped collar, black sweatpants and fuzzy black slippers. He had a cigerette in his hands and a phone in the other. I look closer to realize it was mine.

"Hey...thats my phone"

"Oh i know"

"Can I have it back then"

"No"

"Why not"

"Because pet I dont want to risk you making cal or notifying the police where we're at. We'll be dead from where we stand if they find out where we are. So i plan on keeping this phone if you dont mind."

"I do mind, so can you please just give it back. I wont make any call...I promise"

"No, I cant trust you. Make as many promises as you want but it dont mean that im just gonna hand it to you without a care in the world"

I frown at what he said and crossed my arms impatiently.

"okay then when are you going to trust me"

He put his finger up to his mouth, eyes averted to the ceiling, and tapped his finger against his mouth thinking out it.

"Mmm...Never"

He stood straight up, turned around and walked out of the room. I bolt striaght up from my bed following him into, what I guess was a living room.

This time the room was completely covered in black. The walls were a dark charcoal and the couches were a black leather, with white threading. There was a black coffee table, same as the one in the room I was in and there was a huge flat screen T.V. The flooring was made out of spruce wood and corners of each wall had some sort of white pillar that added a bit of decoration. On the ground was a black furry carpet and another black leather couch but it was smaller. There was a window as tall as me and had black curtains on each side of the window, sunlight hitting the room floor.

I look for Asriel and see him sitting on the couch with a remote in one hand and my phone in the other. I walk towards him and try taking my phone but only for him to grab my wrist and pull me towards him.

I gasp and fell on his lap. My ass was on his lap and he put his arms under me, bridal style.

I feel my face heat up and i try getting off, i didnt want him to notice but he held pulled me back into his lap.

"Where do ya think your goin' pet"

"My name is not pet, its y/n"

"That name doesnt fit you...ill call you bitch then" he smirked

"No, my name is y/n"

"Well, you are my pet and I made my mind to make you my dog. Your a female anyhow, so I'll call you bitch. As in... You know.. Female dog"

"Thats stupid"

"Good enough for me"

...

There was a long silence and the only thing can be heard was the television playing in front of us. Again, I tried getting out of his grasp but he only held me down.

"Come on bitch, just sit with m-"

"Let her go Az"

I was then push off and I hit the coffee table that was in front of me. Glass shattered and I yelp in pain. I look to where the voice came from and my eyes widened with a... Joy?

"Wait... Why am I happy to see him?!"

I grab my arms and hiss in pain while I stand up I look back at Asriel angrily as he put his hand behind his head, leaning back.

"Oh what's up G, how was you res-"

"Shut up"

"Oi come on G. What did I do to ya?"

"I said shut the fuck up jackass. Didn't you hear me the first time"

"Alright alright. Just because your mouthin' and cranky I'll stop"

I start walk to the room I was in before but I was only stopped by G.

"Sweetheart where on earth are you goin'."

"To... My room... "

"Maybe I should treat those wounds first before you star-"

"Don't touch me!"

He was making his way towards me, laying his boney hands on my should but I smacked it back with anger.

"Watch it doll face. Im not the one to be taken so lightly"

"Just leave me al-"

"Upsy Daisy"

"Hey!"

I was then lift off the ground and put on shoulder. I wined for him to let go of me and I tried hitting his back but the glass shards that were in my skin, cut deeper and deeper.

I stopped moving and I just let him carry me. I was taken out of the living room and into another bedroom. This on was a bit different from mine.

It had the same window and the same shelf. The bed was in the same place but the sheets were a dark grey and the blanket was black. The frames of the bed were made out of wood and painted white. On the shelf we're some shoes on the bottom, a couples of picture frames, and on the top of the shelf we're little stuffed plushies. On the wall was a mirror that was about 4feet tall, pinned to the wall. The walls were a dark tinted grey and the floor was made out of a black wood planks.

I was then plopped on the bed and G knelt down to see how deep the glass was in my skin. He mumbled something under his breathe and I ask him to repeat himself.

"Well they aren't deep enough to scar but you do need stitches. I'll go get some things to take them out"

"Why are you helping me"

"We'll a master has to take care of their pet right?"

"I'm not a pet or animal. I'm a human being so can you please stop calling me that"

"Whatever you say doll face"

"Or that"

"Sweetheart"

"And that"

"Ill call you whatever I want darlin'."

"Seriously stop"

"Alright I'll be right back"

He walked out of the room, leaving me alone in the bedroom.

Hello my little reader-chans. Hope your enjoying the book. I'm gonna start the next chapter in a bit but I can't make any promises that they'll be posted today. Bai bai peeps... LOVE YA'LL!!!
-AFT3RH0UR5