Chapter 33: Ouh Oh

Start from the beginning

I turned around and saw Kai. Yunho was startled on how he got into the room.

P.S. the door is locked.

Kai calmly answered," When you live here, why bother use the door when you have the window."

Yunho gasped and said," But how did you- "

Yunho was interrupted by Kai. Kai ignored the fact that he is talking as he looked at me and said," Combat is starting in 10 minutes."

Kai smiled and walk to the window. I stopped him and said," Please use the door."

Kai laughed and said," Nah, I prefer the window."

Kai then sat on the window edge and waved at Yunho before jumping off. I ran towards the window. Just as I have expected. He teleported as I can see the black smoke surrounding the atmosphere. I have to prevent Yunho from seeing this. I immediately closed and lock the window.

Yunho noticed my sudden urgentness. I laughed nervously and said," I should remind myself to lock the window."

I am used to lying. This is one of the moments that I wished that I am human. Cause If I were human, I might be a better friend.

Chen's pov:

"Ladies and gentleman. I welcome all of you to the weekly Combat day. Let's see who gets beat or beaten up."

"Chen, who are you talking to??" Lay hyung said as he looked as if he is judging me, hard. I laughed nervously as I scratched my head. I then noticed that Lay hyung is holding a box. My usual curious self took over I walked towards him and asked," Hyung, What is in that box?"

Lay hyung put the box down on the table and answered," Some medical stuff. A human is here. He might be gullible but he is a bit sharp."

True. I almost had a heart attack when he arrived a while ago. I think Suho hyung had two attacks. One from that human and another, probably, from Kris hyung.

This Yunho guy is really something.

Just then, I saw Luhan hyung came in with Sunhwa. Luhan hyung immediately walked towards the table. He laid on the table and use one of the first aid pouches as a pillow. I stared at him and said," You are early. That is unexpected."

Luhan hyung sigh and said," I am sleepy."

All this guy do is sleep! We are vampires! I thought we don't need sleep.

Luhan hyung sat up and glared at me. I have to admit that I miss him doing that. He rarely got angry these days. Luhan hyung said," Try holding up a forcefield for 24 hours straight."

Lay hyung then said," That force field is draining his energy bit by bit. That's why his doses of blood and rest is extra. Don't talk to much. Despite all that, He is still stronger than you."

Lay hyung has a point. Soon, everyone gathered. I guess we have a wider audience. Twelve men, four ladies and a human. When Yunho came, he is quite shocked that Sunhwa is here. Sunhwa managed to gave an excuse and he believed it. Actually, I did not pay attention to them so I am not sure if that really happens.

I smiled and announced," Ladies and gentleman. I welcome all of you to the weekly Combat day. Let's see who gets beat or beaten up."

Luhan hyung then interrupt," Chen ah, It is annoying that you do that all the time."

I laughed sheepishly and said," Come on hyung, it is more fun this way."

I then continue," Now, Let's here what our leader hyungnim has to say."