Lay's pov:

I am still not over with the shock that Sehun and Sunhwa's friend gave me. I think all of us are shocked till death. I do not handle dead bodies. I only have those who are alive. Actually, vampire are technically dead but the main point is there.

I only handle those who breath, talk and have a soul inside them. What am I thinking about?

Just then I heard someone said," I also had no idea what your mind is thinking about."

I turn to see Luhan hyung's disgusted face and Sunhwa. Sunhwa tilt her head and said," Lay is quite confusing at times."

Luhan hyung said nothing but he nod his head in agreement while taking advantage of the moment and put his arms around her shoulder. By the way, What is all that suppose to mean? This is what I get for sassing too much these days.

Just then, we heard the door closed and some noise. Kris hyung must be back. I walked to the living room and found that Kai is talking to NaBi. Suho hyung is explaining to the council lady, I mean, Mira what is denim and Gemini is eye candying Kris hyung. I forget to mention that D.O, what it seems, talking nicely to Hayley.

For a second there, I forgot that there are girls living here. I simply said," Can you guys quiet down? We have a guest here."

Kris hyung immediately froze. He motioned Gemini and the rest to go to their rooms. I was about to leave but then Suho hyung grabbed my arm and whispered desperately," Please, Don't go."

I tapped his shoulder and said," I'll be here but you will do all the talking."

It is not like I do not want to help him. It is just that there is a really scary aura coming from Kris hyung. He rarely has that which makes it even scarier for me. By the way, if we are angry, the older ones get more scarier than normal.

Kris hyung sighed and asked in a deeper toned voice," Why did you bring a human here?"

Suho hyung laughed nervously. He is to hesitant to speak. He looked at me with his teary puppy eyes. I guess I have to help him. I put up both of hands to form a thumbs up sign and smiled widely at him as a form of encouragement. Suho hyung then answered," We have to."

Kris hyung turned around and said in a slightly angered voice," The more reason to reject it."

Okay, Suho hyung is out. The reason for that is because he got so scared that he frozen still. I stood in between the two guys and said to Kris hyung," Woah there dragon boy, Sehun has rejected him a lot and he tried."

Kris hyung then said," He should have tried harder."

I then laughed nervously and said," You should meet him. He is super clueless. He thinks we are mafia."

Kris hyung froze and stare at me with a shocked face once I have said that. I just simply replied by saying," I'm not kidding."

I then clapped my hands and wrapped it all up by saying," Now let's not be grumpy, my dear hyungs. It is combat day. Now let's see the kids get beat up."

I hope that settles it.

Sehun's pov:

"NO! I HAVE TOLD YOU TO SUB X NOT Y!" I shouted at Yunho for the nth time. This guy is an idiot.

I rolled up my math worksheet and smacked his head lightly. Yunho pouted as he rubbed his head. He said," I am sorry. Not everyone can do math."

I sighed and said," Yeah, I can see that."

Just then, I heard a familiar voice saying," I forgot how serious you are when it comes to studies. But then again, I never thought that you are this serious that you result to scolding the poor boy."