"What did I say?" He asked not remembering.

"Nothing, forget I even brought it up." I said before he zoned out.

"Hey, you all right? You don't look all right, Scott." Stiles said as he walked up to us, snapping Scott back into reality.

"I'm okay." Scott said

"No, you're not. It's happening to you too.
You're seeing things, aren't you?" Stiles asked shocking Scott.

"How'd you know?" Scott asked while Allison and Lydia walked up to us.

"Because it's happening to all three of us." Allison said making me confused.

"Well, well, look who's no longer the crazy one." Lydia said with a smirk.

"We're not crazy." Allison said.

"Hallucinating? Sleep paralysis? Yeah, you guys are fine." Lydia said sarcastically.

"We did die and come back to life. That's gotta have some side effects, right?" Scott asked.

"Well weird things are happening to me too but I didn't die and come back to life." I said confused.

"Well technically you did." Malia said joining the conversation.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"When you pushed Scott under you went with them. Remember?" Malia asked before the bell rang.

"We keep an eye each other. Okay?" Scott asked as we all agreed.

~

A couple classes went by.

I felt sick, like I was going to pass out any second.

"Nikki, are you okay?" Malia asked while walking up to me.

I didn't answer, I just stood there staring at my locker.

"Nikki?" Malia asked causing me to look at her.

Her eyes widen before she pulled out some sunglasses putting them on me.

"Your eyes are glowing different colors." She whispered before pulling me down the hall.

"What are you talking about?" I asked while tripping over my own feet.

"Your eyes are multiple colors, not just red." Malia said confusing me as we entered an empty class.

I took off the glasses looking in the window glare.

"How is that possible?" I asked suddenly feeling some energy rush through my body.

"What is happening to your hands?" She asked causing me to look down at my hands.

There were two huge fire balls forming in my hands.

"What's happening to me?" I asked panicking.

Suddenly the fire flew from my hands at the windows, shattering them.

I covered myself as the glass flew around.